Interactive alternate realtiy celebrity weight gain thread

Will this story be posted in this thread or posted up as a real story?
7 hours

Theme of the month! - april

PurpleJade:
Oh boy… I’m definitely getting caught in it.

Almost done with the 3rd chapter with 1 more left, definitely cutting it close but I’m down for the challenge.

Don’t worry about hitting the end of the month, just post when it’s finished. Or if you feel like posting a chapter or two as a teaser, do it!

Or if you like the pressure of a deadline, YOU HAVE SIX DAYS!!!!
4 days

Is this fetish permanent?

Malvineous:
Here's my theory. From what I've read, the way memory works in your brain is by creating a neural pathway for the event. The more your brain travels that neural pathway (the more you think about it), the stronger it gets, and the easier to access next time. This is why people can easily forget what they had for breakfast yesterday, but they still remember things they had to memorize in school when they were 10 years old, even if it's knowledge that they don't find useful in their daily lives. In the first example, they only thought about it while it was happening and never returned to that neural pathway, whereas in the second, they had to think about it a lot, so they permanently made that memory strong in their minds.

I think fetishes work in a similar way. They create a neural pathway of a trigger, like 'fat = arousal', and the more that gets triggered in their brains, the stronger that connection becomes. Your interest in it may come and go (just like you can go years without thinking about a specific memory), but that connection is permanent and there's no way to weaken it. I think if you don't want to have certain fetishes, your best bet is to not expose your brain to them in the first place.

X_Larsson:
Mostly yes, but I have a bit of objection here. As western society (like so many other civilisations before us!) is now in a stage of moral decline, hedonism and depravation, we see the same pattern happen as in the fall of the roman empire etc. This means a worsening normalisation of fetishes and kinks, which in turn means an ever growing exposure to normally repulsive, or at least unusual, scenarios and relations.

Compare the post 2015 world to what life was like in 1985, heck even in 1995! We did not have bearded "women" winning the Eurovision Song Contest, pride parades everywhere, SLEWS of mainstream movies about gay people, a massive promotion of body mutilation, BDSM, tattoos etc. Don't get me started on the pronounce debacle...

Now, everyone is just supposed to "accept" and "support" all these (objectively) rare manifestations, and they are given a huge display, front and center in so many places.

However, all the adult people in my social and professional circles, myself included, remain as disinterested and/or put off by this as we ever were, in spite of the massive and consistent exposure, year after year.

So in some ways, we are not always becoming curious about, or more prone to deviations, even if we are repeatedly exposed to them in many different situations.

For me personally, the way feedism manifests, as well as what constitutes an ideal feeder/feedee couple relationship, has not really changed even after decades. That is also what other male feeders have stated about themselves.

However, like Malvineous says and research shows, it is not uncommon that people with certain fetishes add more fetishes to their sexual deisres, as they grow older / get more experienced in their previous fetishes.

For me, this is another indication that feedism itself is not a fetish (manifestation of sexual desire in an object, ie shoes or BDSM leather outfit), but rather a sexual identity, like homosexuality.

Bigoted garbage like that has no place here.
4 days

Regretting the gains

FatFalcon:
Well most of my friends are married and already have partners. Some of them I haven’t seen in years. Otherwise I would love to get to enjoy doing different things. The biggest challenges that I have are.

1. Finding friends and a partner who can make me feel better without feeling second best. Or better yet being someone’s second choice.

2. I don’t want to be in a one sided situation. Some guys try to get me to go above and below my weight limit. Like really? It’s really confusing what guys want. Like I want to gain to 300 maybe 350 without risking my health. Some guys want me to go beyond my limit. like body contrast as an example. Muscular guy with bigger guy. I don’t fit in to either category.

3. I want someone who can make me happy and not make me feel like an outcast. Like I want someone who can give me the time of day and not feel so lonely. It becomes exhausting when trying to find someone you want to be with and spend time talking with without it being a one sided conversation. I put out but they really don’t put in energy. I just about give up.

I’m not your shrink, but #1 and #3 sound like you want your personal happiness and feeling of self worth to come from your partner. Maybe you just misspoke, but I think a lot of folks would tell you that you’ve got it backwards. Maybe you need to work on yourself first and find that sense of self worth, then look for a partner that can reflect that, not create it. Apologies if I mis read you.
6 days

Regretting the gains

Vryvo1:
Yeah I hear ya, I’ve had weirdos like that want to do the same to my big pregnant belly as well

FatFalcon:
It’s infuriating that this is going on. I have had three guys message me and think my stomach is a punching bag. Gut punching is dumb. Especially when trying to find a partner who is into what you are into. I even made it clear that it’s not what I am looking for at all.

Just a meaningful connection would be nice. Being in a relationship with a guy who is into different things would be ideal. No matter if it’s belly rubs or anything like that I would be fine with in a playful way. Gut punching is not playful.

Letters And Numbers:
this is probably a dumb question but have you tried non-fetish focused dating environments?

FatFalcon:
I have tried different websites and dating apps. so far it’s been all down hill. Guys are either too far away or guys who are only interested in hooking up. That’s part of the problem. A majority of the guys are only interested in hook ups and it’s impossible in making a connection to finding a partner.

Well, I’ve been off the market for a long time, so maybe my advice is crap, but it seems to me that dating apps can be extremely hit or miss, or that it’s just a very small percentage of the population who they work well for. I only know a few people in my circle of friends who met their partner online, for the rest it was meeting socially or being introduced through mutual friends, etc. Basically, the old fashioned way. Maybe a break from all the apps, especially the more toxic ones, might help things come into focus. Join some clubs! Make a push to get out more. Try it for a few months and at the very least you might have fun.
6 days

Video thumbnails missing

2seatsalways:
Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.

FF Team:
Video playback not working is a separate issue, and there was a problem over the weekend which has since been fixed, so you will be able to view videos now.

Thumbnails are displaying for me on both mobile and desktop and we've not had any other members get in touch about issues with video thumbnails not displaying. It's difficult to diagnose the problem when we can't replicate the issue users are experiencing, but I will highlight this with hiccupx again.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

c00kie
FF Team

I just checked and the thumbnail issue is still happening for me, iOS Safari. Playback works, just not the thumbnails
6 days

What ya listening to?

Hellohi392:
?si=Kd_Gic8yi7Lb5rVV

don’t really know how to attach links lol, but great band with only two albums sadly 😮‍💨💔

This rules
6 days

Regretting the gains

Vryvo1:
Yeah I hear ya, I’ve had weirdos like that want to do the same to my big pregnant belly as well

FatFalcon:
It’s infuriating that this is going on. I have had three guys message me and think my stomach is a punching bag. Gut punching is dumb. Especially when trying to find a partner who is into what you are into. I even made it clear that it’s not what I am looking for at all.

Just a meaningful connection would be nice. Being in a relationship with a guy who is into different things would be ideal. No matter if it’s belly rubs or anything like that I would be fine with in a playful way. Gut punching is not playful.

this is probably a dumb question but have you tried non-fetish focused dating environments?
6 days

Short story anthology - the devil made me do it

Supergirl:
It took me a couple of weeks, but the 2nd story, "the Kiss of Ornias" is complete.

I really appreciate the feedback I've received. I hope people find the premise of this one interesting and out of the ordinary for this kind of fiction.

It was a lot of fun! Really nice work!
1 week

Being lonely and a feedee at the same time .

Angelgluttony:
Lately I've been super lonely and just not feeling okay mentally. a lot of my “friends” have told me that I need to try to make friends. Most would think that a 23-year-old would have some sort of social life but honestly I don’t. I’ve been chatting with people and having basic conversation and such but eventually it just dies off. And when I text them every other day it just makes me feel like I’m a bother. of course everyone is busy/ have their own life. But for some odd reason I get offended when seeing them online and actively chatting in groups. I feel like saying that makes me feel narcissistic or selfish. But if I didn’t want to talk to someone, I would tell them. Idk man. And then me being a feedee it gets so boring when I have no one to send pictures and stuff too or talk about things with. I do it for my own pleasure sure but it just gets so depressing when the only time someone messages you is to basically “get off” on “chatting”. I mean I’m not judging but where is the “ Hi how are you?” 😂 does anyone else feel like this?

I’m older than you, but one of the highlights of my week is getting out to a writing group and being social, and that’s not the same thing as hanging out with friend friends, but they’re still my writing group friends and it’s a lot of fun.

The catch is that it’s an activity I need to take a positive action to do. It doesn’t come to me, I can’t do it from my couch, I have to plan it and do it and get out of the house. Sometimes I don’t want to. It was a busy day/I’m feeling sad/I’m tired/I’m nervous. I try not to let those be excuses and I get out of the house. I’m always happy when I do. I’ve never once said “I wish I hadn’t done that”. Sometimes when I’ve skipped I’ve regretted it the next day.

So, plan a scheme to get out of the house! Make a date with a friend. Go to your local library’s website and see what activities they run. I guarantee you there are a ton of them and they’re free. Maybe you’ll find a new hobby or meet new people. It’s tough at first, but you get over that part really fast.
1 week
12345   loading