Can't view profiles

2seatsalways:
3 weeks later and this issue has now occurred again. No way this is on my end when everything has been going fine since.
Can someone look into this please?

What browser are you using?
4 days

Feederism podcast?

I don’t think there has been a new episode in a while, but Wood’s feedist podcast (Woods Weird Wellness) was pretty good and featured some guests people might recognize.
5 days

Fat mermaids

Sarahishungry420:
Can we talk about fat mermaids? Sailors didn't see manatees on rocks and think they were some instagram baddie waif who does a juice cleanse twice a month they thought they were some fine-ass big girls. Every aquatic mammal has literal blubber. Why do people draw mermaids skinny, they wouldn't be able to survive in the ocean with that physique? Where are all the fat mermaids in art/media?

I would offer up Tayto's ultra cool "Searching for Selkies" for some talk on this subject!

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/searching+for+selkies/author/Tayto
1 week

Theme of the month - may 24

Last month's theme was Freedom - if anyone didn't get a chance to throw up a short story on that topic, post it any time. There were a few people who wanted to write something who didn't get a chance to finish, so I'll leave it open.

In the meantime, I'd like to take a little detour and recharge some batteries this month and write some poetry.

Since poetry isn't officially allowed in the story boards, let's post everything here in this thread.

I don't have a specific theme in mind, just all the things this website is about: weight gain, feederism, size positivity, etc... Keep it broad.

If you want to do a sonnet, that's great, silly limerick or haiku, great, free verse, great. Do whatever comes to you! All skill levels are welcome! There is no judgement!

Write some poetry!
1 week

Idk what to do?

TalkFeederToMe:
This is probably just weird vent stuff, but I genuinely don't know what to do?
I have been really finding that I'm only really happy when I'm either spending time with loved ones/friends or when I'm gaining weight.
The biggest problem being that I was genuinely starved for most, if not all, of my early life. So even getting to a "healthy weight" for my height did a lot of damage to my body.
I've tried to ignore or get away from fat stuff pertaining to me, but I genuinely can't. My partner was willing to try feeding me, but we both got uncomfortable and realized we couldn't really do that for each other. Like, I came to this realization that I don't really want to be treated as a person? I want to be a thing that exists to gain weight for amusement.
But doing so, there's not really a balance between that and maintaining a life outside of it.
And it's not even necessarily a sexual thing, it's just how my brain has wired me to live like. Like, I'm not worth anything unless someone is using me.
Idk, I'll probably delete this since it does seem more of "wow, that weirdo has issues," and yeah, I do. It's just that no one knows me, including me, and I needed to vent it somewhere that made me think at least someone cared.

Letters And Numbers:
Sometimes it’s ok to vent but if you’re able to talk to a therapist it would be actually helpful. I don’t think anyone here is qualified to offer much more specific advice.

TalkFeederToMe:
Yeah.... I do see a therapist who seems to be kink and the like positive. It's just bringing up the convo and hoping no one in my living place listens in. And thanks for affirming

If you have a white noise machine or even put white noise on your phone and situate that outside the room you’re taking your call in, it can do a whole lot for privacy. I use that when I have to do telehealth therapy at home and I don’t have the house to myself. Good luck!
1 week

Idk what to do?

TalkFeederToMe:
This is probably just weird vent stuff, but I genuinely don't know what to do?
I have been really finding that I'm only really happy when I'm either spending time with loved ones/friends or when I'm gaining weight.
The biggest problem being that I was genuinely starved for most, if not all, of my early life. So even getting to a "healthy weight" for my height did a lot of damage to my body.
I've tried to ignore or get away from fat stuff pertaining to me, but I genuinely can't. My partner was willing to try feeding me, but we both got uncomfortable and realized we couldn't really do that for each other. Like, I came to this realization that I don't really want to be treated as a person? I want to be a thing that exists to gain weight for amusement.
But doing so, there's not really a balance between that and maintaining a life outside of it.
And it's not even necessarily a sexual thing, it's just how my brain has wired me to live like. Like, I'm not worth anything unless someone is using me.
Idk, I'll probably delete this since it does seem more of "wow, that weirdo has issues," and yeah, I do. It's just that no one knows me, including me, and I needed to vent it somewhere that made me think at least someone cared.

Sometimes it’s ok to vent but if you’re able to talk to a therapist it would be actually helpful. I don’t think anyone here is qualified to offer much more specific advice.
1 week

Weight requirements to be a bbw?

Letters And Numbers:
Great?

Munchies:
You're missing the point. Stores like the ones you are brought up are so fatphobic that they will label you as too fat for their clothes without you even being fat. So, they cannot be a reliable benchmark for anything.

That doesn’t make Kohl’s a “mall clothing store” anymore than Walmart is a mall clothing store. Kohl’s sells bedding and blenders. It’s a lower end department store. Department stores cater to plus sizes/big and tall a little more than mall fast fashion.

But sure, fast fashion isn’t usually known as being a good fit for a wide range of body types. Not a single person is arguing that.
1 week
12345   loading