Weight requirements to be a bbw?

Galorax:
300 pounds is BBW, 350 pounds is SSBBW, 750 pounds is USSBBW

Nerdyplumper:
this guys a transphobe who will insult you in dm randomly

Munchies:
Instead of making these kinds of posts, report the behavior. You can do this by either emailing team@fantasyfeeder.com (including screenshots if possible) or going to the profile, clicking the flag, and submitting a report that way.

Nerdyplumper:
nah id rather expose the person than tell a mod he was a biggot in a offsite dm and be told nothing will happen

Did a mod tell you nothing will happen?
1 week

Theme of the month! - april

Were there any other people who planned on posting up a story on this theme? I can leave it stickied for as long as needed, or we can move on if we're done.
1 week

Fat transfer fantasy 😍 belly expansion

Canuck:
this was just the subject of a great story posted recently:

fantasyfeeder.com/weight-gain-stories/view/title/the+kiss+of+ornias+(tdmmdi+book+2)

i am normally not into these fantasy things but this story was really well written.

Good call, that was a fun story!
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
It seems that some search criteria are being applied to the page, which is why it's showing no results under some sections. This this may be either due to page caching, cookies or a search issue.

Cache - Try clearing out your browser cache, on iPhone go to Settings -> Sarafi -> Clear History and Website Data.

Cookie - Clear your browser cookies for fantasyfeeder.com

Search - Navigate directly to the page fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain, click 'Search' and make sure all the default options are selected (in orther words, it's not searching on anything).

Clearing the cache worked!

However!

Now when I go into My Profile, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Traits\ProfileCover::fantAccessOwnerExclude() must be protected (as in class Fant\Controller\Functions) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/ProfilesMember.php on line 33

Still on iOS/Safari
1 week

Are there girls who like obese men?

MRFATS53:
Here's a clue for anyone who needs it - on here at least: Look at the number of female fatties photo's and the number of positive comments these attract, most often from males. Now compare that with the photo's of male fatties - how many comments do you see from either sex, let alone from females. Not many...

Letters And Numbers:
That could just mean that women have better manners (not that every comment is rude) or don’t want to express themselves that way. It doesn’t necessarily reflect attraction in a big sense.

I think Malvineous’ example is closer to some actual data, even though I think it has problems.

MRFATS53:
Isn't expressing oneself A, if not THE, major attraction for being on this site in the first place? F/F is an essentially anonymous site so I see no other logical reason for the comments imbalance I mention. Other interpretations are always a possibility - but in this case I think it's a hard case to argue anything other than many more men find fat woman attractive than women find fat men so.

You’re saying that women are just as likely to publicly objectify men as men are to women, which I disagree with. I think men are socialized to feel more comfortable objectifying women, even in anonymous spaces. But I could be wrong.
1 week

MRFATS53:
Here's a clue for anyone who needs it - on here at least: Look at the number of female fatties photo's and the number of positive comments these attract, most often from males. Now compare that with the photo's of male fatties - how many comments do you see from either sex, let alone from females. Not many...

That could just mean that women have better manners (not that every comment is rude) or don’t want to express themselves that way. It doesn’t necessarily reflect attraction in a big sense.

I think Malvineous’ example is closer to some actual data, even though I think it has problems.
1 week

Malvineous:
Out of curiosity, I did a search on Feabie for women who like men who are "chubby with a belly", and got 7,793 results out of a total 19,424 women who like men in general, making it 40.1% of the total.
I repeated the same search on Grommr for men seeking men with the same body type. It returned 23,921 out of a total of 50,186, or 47.6%.

OP does have a point. Not only is the percentage higher for men by almost 8 points, but the gap between 7K women and 23K men is huge. It's no surprise that more men are in these communities than women, and combine that with women generally not making the first move and being more cautious than men online, and they're going to feel rare in comparison.

I'm not sure that those are the most accurate/scientific comparisons. The sites seem to have different cultures which could sway the way people use them. Interesting though?

Is there a reason you chose that "chubby with a belly" category instead of something bigger like the OP was talking about? He asked about obese men.
1 week
23456   loading