Anyone interested in competing in a weight gain challenge?

KaylasChallenge:
I am hosting a weight gain challenge on Instagram and have to slots open still. If you are interested in participating send me s message on Instagram @kaylasbigchallenge

Instagram.com/kaylasbigchallenge

Letters And Numbers:
Who is Kayla?

KaylasChallenge:
I am Kayla, I run the Instagram account and this account but I have a team running the challenge with me

Oh, ok. Your profile is a little confusing, then. Is there a reason we have to go offsite to learn about the challenge? I don’t use Instagram
1 year

I need advice on a story!

I don’t know why there would be a disconnect between being dominant and being caring. I think the mother analogy above could work, but that’s also it’s own thing and maybe not what you’re going for. Do you have gender roles getting in the way? Could you picture a male figure being dominant but caring, but it’s harder with a woman?

How far into this story are you?
1 year

Anyone interested in competing in a weight gain challenge?

KaylasChallenge:
I am hosting a weight gain challenge on Instagram and have to slots open still. If you are interested in participating send me s message on Instagram @kaylasbigchallenge

Instagram.com/kaylasbigchallenge

Who is Kayla?
1 year

I'm working on something cool

NikoPhat:
Yea

Is “Complacent & Silent” the project you’re talking about? It’s an interesting start for sure. I like the idea of a narrator who only speaks to the reader (and that one other guy). Kid’s got some pretty awful parents.
1 year

I'm working on something cool

NikoPhat:
It's going to be a new story, and I'm already having fun with it.

What’s it about?

Maybe it would be fun if this was a general thread for people to announce when they’re working on something cool?
1 year

Hey all

Executiveassistant:
well we started!

🎉
1 year

Hey all

Executiveassistant:
Husband is interested in writing some stuff. Are people interested in the tales of our stuffings and gaining adventures? Maybe audio versions of them as well?

Sure!
1 year

Forums are formatted wonky on the phone

Was there an update for the mobile formatting overnight? It looks good! Everything is a little smaller and crisper.
1 year

Updates to story formatting

FF Team:
Hi Letters And Numbers,

Thanks for the suggestion. A table of contents is something we have considered introducing to the story section to make it easier for readers to navigate to chapters they want to read.

I will poke hiccupx about this one, as it may be on the to do list. We tend to go round the site and do improvements on each section in turn. So it could be the next time we work on stories this may be something we will add.

Cheers.
c00kie
FF Team

Thanks c00kie!
1 year