Nonbinary and trans fat appreciators

C4bl3fl4m3:
Fluidflux Nonbinary person here! I'm also a fat admirer, switch feedist (feeder & feedee), and superfat myself!

All those folks replying who want to chat, there's a really good queer & trans feedism discord I'm on. People are SUPER respectful there and don't slide into your DMs w/o permission (which I've never seen on ANY other feedism discord). Let me know if you're interested in it and I'll see about getting invites. (I'd have to ask the mods to invite people; I don't have invite rights.)

Hi, I am interested, what should I do to get accepted by chat mods?
Because I would like to participate in queer feedist discord chat but I understand that it's hard to get in
7 months

Fat admirers on balkans

I'm ukrainian, but for now I live in Romania
7 months

Anyone wanna do an online group stuffing?

Is there any chance for this to be on discord? /genuine question, no trying to be rude
7 months

Bf/gf

Hi I'm interested
9 months

Male/non-binary looking for men in california for weight gain/erotic play

Just came to move your post up and to say that I'm very impressed by how much details you've provided (I wish I could systematise my kinks this way😔)!

Unfortunately I don't match with the requirements so now I go further into a forum
9 months

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

Transchubcub:
I get so wet when I do a stuffing, I’d love to be someone’s fattened up fuck toy just eating on my hands and knees while they rail me and I feel every pound of my fat body jiggle…

Bro, I feel you very much with it😭🤝
9 months
123   loading