I don't think my weight is accepting in this community.

Blubberbellym:
I'm 568 lbs. I was bigger then the size I am now. Due to health issues, a few years ago I had to downsize. But that doesn't stop me from being involved.

I'm genuinely happy with my weight, and I want to make it back to where I was, and even bigger. But despite me being a feedee & interacting online. The "feeders" have full blown conversations with me just to then tell me that I'm already too big and don't need to gain more.

It hurts my feelings.

I think feeders don't say that to hurt your feelings but because they care about you. If you want to gain even more weight than you should do whatever makes you comfortable but some feeders look beyond the pleasure and also look at the concern. The weight you are now and the weight you want to become, I'm 100% sure there are feeders who would very much like you to gain even more. Either way, you'll have the support of any feeder on here in the way of either concern or encouragement
1 year

3ds and wii u eshop closes march 27

Sir Saphiel:
It's more of a niche thing now maybe but for anyone who still has any interest in picking up games for the 3DS and/or Wii U the time for that is nearly over as they close March 27.

Currently you cannot add money to your 3DS/Wii U eshop account however if your 3DS and Wii U Nintendo Network ID is linked with your Nintendo Account you can add funds via your Switch instead:
nintendolife.com/guides/setup-and-key-facts-for-nintendo-account-and-miitomo-preregistration#how-does-the-nintendo-account-relate-to-my-nintendo-network-id

You can read more about the 3DS/Wii U eshop's closure here:
nintendolife.com/guides/when-does-the-3ds-and-wii-u-eshop-close-nintendo-eshop-closure-guide

If you need an idea for any games to buy, here's a few vids on some that might be worth grabbing:

Damn...that's all I gotta say😔
1 year

Food + sex = potential?

Somedude001100:
Dare I ask... what were the online tests?

All kinds of them I don't remember
1 year

Post your favourite highest calorie recipe i can try

Ssbbwstella:
Hey, I’m just looking to expand my taste buds and wanting to try some big challenges if anyone can give me recipes

It can actually be easier thank you think. For example, pasta carbonara can easly get up to 1000 calories per serving. And then I'm talking about normal servings. An experienced eater can easly shove 1500 - 2000 calories pf pasta carbonara down their throat
1 year

Food + sex = potential?

I never actually mentioned this here before, didn't even think about it while writing another recent forum made by me but I've actually fed my girlfriend, who is not into feederism, during sex and we both loved it...

So little bit of a background story, my gf and me want to explore more things in bed. We did an online test to see where our interests lie. I'm into feederism which she doesn't know (yet...?). So I've been trying to take multiple tests in hopes something would come out of those test to start about feederism but it never did. Well, it did one time. Sorta.

We did this test where it turned out we both had an interest in using food during sex which was quite a suprise for me because I did not expect that from her. Anyway, we decided to try it out. We used multiple things. Honey, whipped cream, ice cream, stuff like that. And it was amazing. She really enjoyed it, I really enjoyed it, the only downsize was that it was quite messy. Of course our bed got some food on it, we had to shower afterwards, stuff like that that keeps us from doing it more frequently.

But I was so suprised by the fact that we both liked it a lot. I was feeding her ice cream while we did it, it was like I had a feedee... could this mean anything? Should I awknoledge the fact that we both liked it a lot so we should do it more often? What more could this mean?

Also in another forum I asked how I should tell her that I am into feederism because I really want to tell her that but its really hard and this lovely person really helped responding (forgot their name) but yeah I don't know if this story influences that so any advice would be nice!
1 year

Telling the truth to partner

Letters And Numbers:
Important question — who brought up the topic of “expanding your sexuality” or what you talked about the other day?

If you brought it up and it ended in hard feelings on her side, i might not push this issue right now. She’s defensive. It won’t go well. Definitely don’t ambush her with it.

First of all, thank you for the helpfull response. These weren't things I've thought about before.

We actaully use this app called paired where you both awnser a question everyday that the app has generated and then you can discuss your awnsers (I recommend it its fun). And yesterday the question was about what topic we avoid talking about and why. One thing lead to another and then we both agreed that we don't talk enough about sexual related stuff.

So we both came up with the topic and we equally agree about the fact that we need to talk more about it
1 year

Telling the truth to partner

I think I'm not the only one having trouble with telling my partner about the feederism kink I have. I've been wated to tell my partner for months now but never got the courage to do so. Yesterday we talked about how we don't really talk about our activities in bed and how we both try to come up with new ideas to expand our sexual experiences. I will spare everyone the details but it ended up pretty emotional. I didn't talk about the feederism kink and how it may affect our physical love life, but after yesterday I just have to tell my partner about it. It will make things easier to understand and to deal with.

I assume I'm not the only one who had this problem before, and I'm hoping some of you already had the courage to tell your partner about your sexual preferences. My question is, how did you do it? Is there any subtle way to tell your partner about feederism? What were their response?

Thanks for reading and considering responding
1 year

My girlfriend wants to gain how much should she is 1kg a week alright???

Jackoh1:
my girlfriend just said she would be happy to gain weight after i talked to her about it and is 1kg a week good is it bad i have no idea first time doing such a thing

1 kg is defenitely a good start. Because she might like it, or she doesn't. If she likes it, you can make her gain more than 1 kg every week. But if she ends up not liking it, than it would be easier to either stop eating that much or lose the weight again
1 year

Being a feeder

Miachu:
Damn this is crazy, let's see how this unfolds 🍿

I think you'll need a lot more than just some popcorn to see this guy trying to set things right
1 year

Being a feeder

ChunkyPeanutButter:
These aren’t people like messaging me I can ignore. This is the sentiment from most and legit today was told this I. The main chat. Someone was upset at “a fake feeder” becaus the feeder wanted to get to know them, (the nerve to want o do that) and the whole chat was like, how dare the feeder want that. And ran me out, saying I needed to calm down cause I was saying the feeder was in the right.

If it was all said in the main chat then why do you take all of this so personal. You're mixing up two very different situations and one of them isn't even about you
1 year
123   loading