How fat would you like to be?

ideally at least 350. then id be more than double my current weight which would be amazing. tho i also know i want to still be at least somewhat mobile so really whatever weight/size that would be for me.
1 year

Looking for a feeder

im 27 year old and transmasc (he/they) in Tucson, AZ. looking for a male feeder, preferably local, but online would be okay too. maybe help pay for my meals, not necessary but would help a lot haha. trying to get to 300 pounds. currently only 170.
1 year

What do you think caused you to develop this kink?

i mean, ever since i was a kid i was fat. and i always would pad my clothes when alone to look fatter than i was. and any cartoon that had that weight gain episode i would constantly rewatch, totally spies was probably the main one for me haha. so honestly i feel like its always been a part of who i am.
tho ngl there was a time i thought i was a feeder. but then obviously the more i thought about it the more i realized that i definitely was a feedee. i love gaining weight and being fat too much to want to feed someone else haha.
1 year

Ever get envious of other peoples sizes?

all the time! most of my friends are bigger than me and i am so jealous of how fat they all are! most of them are also trying to lose weight, and then theres me whos trying to get as big as them and then continue to keep out growing them all. sometimes i wish there was just a way for them to give me all the fat they dont want haha.
1 year

Fat shaming

Lu11kas:
Just like you should fat piggy I would even feed you more to make you the an fat ugly piggy

and id thank you the entire time haha. just like a good piggy should be šŸ·
1 year

Stages of getting fat (body types)

currently i think im between 4 and 5. tho at my biggest i was definitely 6. maybe close to 7 but not quite.
1 year

What age did you discover you were into this

i was already a pretty fat kid growing up. i remember always wanting to be even fatter than what i was. and when i was in high school i know i liked how obese i was. tho unfortunately i did loose a lot of weight after high school, not cos i wanted to but cos of my living situation at the time. and since i lost it i have always missed all the fat i had. a couple years ago i found out was feedism was and it clicked that thats what i always wanted. so i guess from a young age i knew haha
1 year

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The social gainer (the poking magnet)

You are a special kind of gainers, you do want to be fat but you mostly get off on the attention it brings you, you LOVE it when people comment on your weight, and you donā€™t mind them touching , patting and poking your belly around. Thatā€™s why you like eating out and shocking people with the amount of food that you can eat. in a relationship you get off on being teased and told how much of a piggy you have been while being made to eat more. You're may or may not be completely submissive but when it comes to being fat you crave all the attention it gets you even if its slightly negative.

oh yea. this is absolutely me!
1 year

Fat shaming

yes i absolutely love being fat shamed! i find it so hot and it just encourages me to try to gain even more
1 year
12   loading