Why do people hit me up, start chatting and then ghost me right away?

General insanity in the community. Too many people impulsively thinking with their privates and not with their heads. Immaturity. Take your pick. Sorry to hear that people are bumming you out. I'm sure things will turn around!
10 months

Feedee looking for feeder

I think the problem is always proximity. This is a very positive community, and although plenty of people are just here to get their rocks off, there are also many serious individuals. The problem becomes that, geographically, everyone is so spread out that it limits most interactions to online despite a semi-requirement for in person meetings apart from roleplay or encouragement.

You are an attractive individual with a fair number of pictures and higher interaction ration than a general profile. However, the exuberance in your profile and comments is brought into question somewhat brought into question by the lack of photography of your entire person and abundance of headshots. Perhaps this is what is limiting your interaction with serious individuals. Of course this also discourages the rabid portion of the population only concerned with self gratification, so take of this what you will.

I wish you luck in your search. If you want to chat online, I'd participate.
10 months

North carolina feeders

Technically not NC, but only 1.5 hours down in SC. Do I qualify? Hahaha. Well, can't hurt to throw my hat in the ring as well.
1 year