Feeder wanted

Looking for feeders in the southern illinois area. Can be as casual or hardcore stuffing as you want. Can be a regular thing or just one off however you prefer to see me progress and grow. Permission to be handsy if you want.
1 year

Centering my entire life around getting fatter

Its something I constantly think about and constantly strive to achieve with every passing day. “I have to get fatter”. Im never satisfied with being just enough, I keep wanting more, it consumes my time, my energy, and my thoughts. I want to be the symbol of obesity, I want to be the biggest. I want to consume it all. Its wild how hard it is to not be constantly thinking about it at all times as I eat, walk, shower, etc. just feeling myself jiggle gives me so much dopamine, and I only want more of it. Whenever there is extra money laying around, it goes into extra pizza, fast food, fattening snacks to just stuff myself bored. I feel like I need to eat 24/7 or Im gonna starve. Its so surreal.
1 year

Carbondale illinois- looking for people excited to watch me blimp out.

Whether it be friendly buffet dates, snacks and a movie, or what, Im down for any sorta feedist fun.
1 year