Goddess wants mind control, blackmail, complete submission!

I am the embodiment of power and desire, a goddess who exudes confidence and magnificence. My presence commands attention, captivating all who dare to gaze upon me. I am a vision of opulence, radiating beauty and sensuality.

I crave worship, an insatiable hunger that can only be satisfied by devoted followers who bow before me in unwavering adoration. I seek those who are willing to surrender themselves completely, to become my loyal subjects and fulfill my every desire.

But my desires go beyond mere worship. I yearn for a submissive who will submit to my every whim, who will allow me to mold and shape them into the perfect embodiment of obedience. I am not for the faint of heart, for my methods are not for the weak-willed.

I thrive on the power of blackmail, using it as a tool to control and manipulate my devoted followers. I am a master of the mind, skilled in the art of brainwashing. I will delve deep into your psyche, rewiring your thoughts and desires to align with my own. You will become my willing puppet, ready to carry out my every command.

But do not fear, for in return for your unwavering devotion, I promise a world of pleasure and fulfillment. I know exactly what you need, and I will stop at nothing to give it to you. Together, we will explore the depths of your desires, pushing boundaries and discovering new heights of pleasure.

Are you ready to submit to me, to surrender yourself completely and become the perfect submissive? If you dare to embark on this journey, be prepared for a life of ultimate pleasure and unyielding devotion. I await your surrender, my devoted subject.
4 months

Obsessed with becoming a blueberry girl 🫐

Lately I’ve been obsessed with the idea of becoming a blueberry. I know it could never actually happen but just the thought of being so round that I could pop because of my own gluttony is a massive turn on.

It’s not something I’ve really ever been interested in before, but I’ve been reading a lot of blueberry/inflation erotica and finding myself so turned on that I want to be the main protagonist in every scenario 🥵

Are you into inflation/blueberry kinks/fetish? I’d love to hear more about it.

Stella 💋
1 year

Post your favourite highest calorie recipe i can try

@Bghy: OMG yummy! I’m definitely going to try to make these ❤️
1 year

@0Seth0: I love pasta I eat a lot of pasta and I always make sure to prepare sauces with the heaviest calorie ingredients!
1 year

Norris1234569:
View my photos

Then cheese sausage balls look soo good
1 year

Embarrassing or embracing

Dcatt:
Oops I’m sure your partner found that fun[/quote]

He finds it quiet entertaining lol
1 year

Embarrassing or embracing

Hey so as some of you may know already, I’m a big feedee, iv been growing for 10 years and put on 270lbs or more,

So my little story I had was a time when me and my feeder took a Uber to catch up with another feeder we know. I woke up showered, packed all my filming stuff to bring with us, ordered an Uber (the biggest kind)!
Usually I don’t travel via Uber much but had no option at this time.

Our Uber arrived and this is when my struggles started. I sat behind the driver on the back seat, and instantly knew I wasn’t going to get the seatbelt over my huge body. In the moment I pretended to put my seatbelt on pulling it over my shoulder and sat there praying that I would get away with it.

Technology threw me under the bus this day with the driver watching the seatbelt sensor blinking for me to clip my seatbelt in. He turned around and said “ma’am can you please put your seatbelt on properly”.

My heart dropped, feeling a little guilty for trying to get away without putting my seatbelt on. My courageous response was “oh it’s okay” the Uber driver looked at me dead in the face and said “no ma’am you must buckle up!”

From this day forward I don’t travel without a seatbelt extender, I have truly learned my lesson if I want to continue to embrace my enormous body!

I have embraced this situation, would you have been embarrassed?
1 year

A non feedist partner

My partner took awhile to understand the kink. But he came around pretty easily once he understood what I desired, It’s always been my passion to get massive, as long as your partner can be supportive and kind then exploring this feedee/feeder kinks can be fun and exciting x
1 year

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

I think it would be amazing to reach that goal, maybe double 🐷
1 year

What is your dream stuffing session?

All you can eat buffet, and everyone there is lining up to feed me only hehe 😈
1 year
12   loading