Ssbbw latina ,looking for an online feeder that will make it immobile. follow me and write me

looking for a feeder goal 600 lbs before the year 2024.πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ”₯ Write me
8 months

Ssbbw latina ,looking for an online feeder that will make it immobile. follow me and write me

SSBBW Latina ,Looking for an online feeder that will make it Immobile. follow me and write me
Greetings Feeder I am a Latina SSBBW 🐷 I want an online feeder πŸ’— that can help me reach my goal of 600lbs before the year 2024. πŸ’—πŸ˜‰ πŸ’–πŸ˜.
🐳 I want to continue my future weight gain journey USSBBW ➑️IMMOBILE πŸ’–πŸ˜ I am an insatiable hungry piggy foodie/feedee/hedonist.
In my profile you can see my weight gain journey, I love what I do and I love being fatter every day.
πŸ’— if you want to be my online feed follow me and write
me Telegram: @CARLYSL
SnatChap :carlyslatin
kik: carlyslatina
Follow me on CURVAGE: Carlys SSBBW Content available to buy curvage.org/forum/index.php
8 months

Frist time feeder

if you want to be my feedeer write me
kik : carlyslatin Telegram: @CARLYSL
SnatChap www.snapchat.com/add/carlyslatin

Follow me on CURVAGE: Carlys SSBBW Content available to buy
www.snapchat.com/add/carlyslatin
1 year

I'm carlys ssbbw a latina feedee looking for a feedeer to become a ussbbw-follow me and write me

Greetings
Feeder/Feedee Weight Gain 🐷 I want an online feederπŸ’—. An online feeder that can help me reach my goal of 400lbs by 2024. πŸ’—πŸ˜‰ I am a beautiful, fat and sexy Latina whale. πŸ’–πŸ˜.🐳 I want to continue my weight gain journey. future USSBBW.πŸ’–πŸ˜.🐳 I like reading, music, dancing, relaxing movies, nature, sleeping, eating, etc. I love food and now I finally found this wonderful community to share my weight gain journey, I hope everyone can enjoy it as much as I do πŸ’— if you want to be my feedeer write me
Telegram: @CARLYSL
Follow me on CURVAGE: Carlys SSBBW Content available to purchase
curvage.org/forum/index.php
1 year

I'm carlys ssbbw a latina feedee looking for a feedeer to become a ussbbw-follow me and write me

I'm Carlys SSBBW a latina feedee looking for feedeer to become USSBBW-follow me and write me

goal 400 Lbs by 2024
Do you want to be my feedeer and watch this land whale grow? Just let me know. My contacts are in my profile, thanks.
1 year

[quote]XXLContrast:
Carly!!

waooo thank you very much for your good wishes πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯ I love this community @XXLContrast
1 year

waooo thank you very much for your good wishes πŸ˜β€οΈβ€πŸ”₯ I love this community
@XXLContrast
1 year

Greetings
Feeder/Feedee Weight Gain 🐷 I want an online feederπŸ’—. An online feeder that can help me reach my goal of 400lbs by 2024. πŸ’—πŸ˜‰ I am a beautiful, fat and sexy Latina whale. πŸ’–πŸ˜.🐳 I want to continue my weight gain journey. future USSBBW.πŸ’–πŸ˜.🐳 I like reading, music, dancing, relaxing movies, nature, sleeping, eating, etc. I love food and now I finally found this wonderful community to share my weight gain journey, I hope everyone can enjoy it as much as I do πŸ’— if you want to be my feedeer write me
Telegram: @CARLYSL
Follow me on CURVAGE: Carlys SSBBW Content available to purchase
curvage.org/forum/index.php
1 year