Weight gain projection app

Great app to get the feeder projections going!
9 years

Told my gf i'm a gainer

Living the dream sir! Congrats
9 years

Ultimate fantasy

LOVE contrast. Think this is why so many feeders can end up as feedees? (Here's looking at you voluptous lover!).

I am such a sad-arse,but it REALLY gets me to think about things in numbers. So (even though I like food too much to be skinny) thinking of a guy gaining ten stone and me losing weight to be ten stone,JUST so that he has gained an entire me of fat....mmm. Or things like, 21stone is twice my weight,or if he had a 60"waist it's over twice my waist.
9 years

Feedists russian driving ban

Just so all FF members were aware...www.autoblog.com/2015/01/10/russia-bans-transgender-people-from-driving/

"under the new guidelines, people who are homosexual or transgender will not be allowed to to get a license. The list also includes things like fetishism, voyeurism and exhibitionism as grounds for not getting behind the wheel, notes the BBC News"

How is this type of media story not suppressed? Makes the country look increasingly ridiculous.
9 years

Photoshop vs. chubby girl

Very interesting, esp re Iceland
9 years

Accents

Woooo, Ireland is totally winning this one! When I worked in the UK I was asked a few times "Were you just singing?" "Nope, that's just how I speak" smiley

Some of the Scottish and N.Ireland ones are looovvvvelly. Also, Detroit,that slightly ghetto one - hot accent.
9 years

Anonymous crush venting

Wolfie, story of my life! that has happened to me with a few professors.

Had this guitar teacher once (married, twice my age,obviously). Really intelligent, interesting, funny guy. Disgustingly musically talented. 300lbs ish sexy stud. I was weak for him!

...sometimes he would make off-hand comments about his weight, his love of good food....that time he explained tension and release in music (because CLEARLY that's a sexual metaphor)...when he'd take my hands to correct my finger position on the fret board.

Ahem, anyway, yep we've all been there Wolfie!
9 years

Many girls lately from buffalo

Well, in fairness, they ARE the originator of Buffalo Wings. Where else would feedism mecca be?
9 years

Gender ratio of feederism

I've definitely read somewhere before (sorry, can't remember to harvard reference), that fetishes are generally more likely to be experienced by men. Something around the ratio of 2 men to one woman. Maybe part of the constant FF complaint that there's no female feeders?
9 years

Feedist symbol-tinder/pof/okc?

Wooo Rock on making it spread metroidnerd!
9 years
12345   loading