Your favorite dessert

Whenever I make traybakes (of the flapjacky/shortbready variety) I inevitably eat the whole tray...in one daysmiley

I have a great recipe for sinful brownies! So gooey www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/triplechocolatebrown_7685
10 years

Non-"fetish" hobbies?

foxglove wrote:

Oh and my new year's resolution is to collect and curate a selection of tunes with a flute break. Any suggestions, let me know. It's gotta be an instrumental section rather than all the way through the song. Any genre, the more random the better. This all stems from having to learn the flute at school for years, but to what avail? It's the least cool instrument *ever* and basically no use to man nor beast, SAVE, in my opinion, when utilised in a slightly bonkers schizophrenic interlude. Originally I was looking for jazz flute breaks but then realised that most flute breaks are just random noodling that I'd struggle to describe as actual jazz...

I really doubt this is you're looking for!, but there's quite a lot of trad music that relies on flute. Here's a good eg in opening bars
10 years

Gained 70+ lbs.

Looks great on you, well done smiley
10 years

Female feeders

Sorry it took me so long to comment on this thread it's just that, as a female encourager, I couldn't get to my laptop because of all the willing feedees/bhms/fanmail I had to deal with first...... smiley

Far away hills, I'm afraid. It's frustrating for everyone because it does narrow the net when you're looking for; someone you click with, who has the same kink (rarer than you'd think),lives nearish. Couple this with the fact that initial contact is often an online format like this and LOTS of people (I'd like to hope myself included) are much easier to talk to in real life than in a html text box.

I think we all need to just start chatting up complete strangers with feedist chat up lines and see what happens. "Do you eat here often?..."
10 years

Six nations 2014 thread

I think I'll stroll in here casually now that it's over and revel in the Irish win (ignore the flag that resides near my name; that's a locational thing smiley)

A bit hoarse now and may have accidentally taught the neighbours some colourful curses. Was a quite disappointed in Steve Walshe's (ref) game, made some total howler decisions (on both sides)

Looks like it'll be an interesting world cup 2015! France could do anythign with the right coach. Ireland will be bouyed on by 6 nations. England young side with outrageous backline. Wales have more potential than they showed.
10 years

What is sexy in a fat guy ?

"what's sexy in a fat guy?"

Emmmm, two pizzas and four tubs of ice cream?!

Also, YES to the gut overhang,mmmm!
10 years

No one knows about my fetish

As an encourager, this is something I really struggle with too, so I don't think I can give you good personal advice!

But, you mention that you're a little bit above average and your boyfriend likes that. He also sometimes touches your belly when things are intimate - These two things are quite encouraging, he could well be interested in a feedee relationship, you just need to let him know.

It's amazing how many posts are on these forums that could be written from your boyfriend's persepctive "I'd love to see my girlfriend gain, but she's really into healthy eating...hates it when I touch her belly...thinks fat is ugly..." Maybe you're in this situation!
10 years

Any fans of hannibal?

I loved Harris' books and the SOL film (the rest were tripe!). I saw a few episodes of that series and they were quite good. Really liked their choice of Lecter, which is serious competition as most viewers will have Hopkins as their reference. Any fans of series fans of the books/films?
10 years

I came out to my girlfriend!

Well done Jexxy! I have never had the balls to just come straight out and say it to lads I've dated,always just assume there's no way they'll be interested/they'll be freaked out. Why do we make such a big deal of it!?
Someone made the point on another thread before that she told all her girlfriends about it and they mainly loved it, as a fetish is like a 100% guaranteed easy turn on. If I went out with someone and he told me that clipping his toenails would turn him on massively, I wouldn't mind going along with it smiley
10 years

140lb weight gain goal

Is it possible to add drinks to your day? So if you're consuming fizzy drinks/fruit juice/milk etc it'll all add some calories
10 years
23456   loading