What's your gain in 2013?

gravytrain wrote:
Its been a pretty fattening year for me ( and the holiday season has been a boost too!). I'm up about 50 lbs this year! All those calories, midnight snacks, feasts, stuffings, cravings, etc really added up!

Oooh, picture update please Gravytrain! 50 lbs extra must look amazing on your frame
10 years

Favorite tv feeding episodes

What's amazing about these cartoons, is that we all remember them really clearly, despite not necessarily understanding why we were fascinated at the time!

Second Sabrina and Kingsize Homer. Also "Round the Twist" eating competition episode.
10 years

Moobs

If I may be also hatefully honest-Yeah, manboobs are not my thing,I'm WAY more into a gut, but nonetheless, one begets the other. I totally accept them as part of the package and,like any part of the body, they are another HOT indicator of a man's weight gain. I looked at your photos to belly or not to belly, and moobs or no, you def look great now smiley
10 years

Are you a feedee or gainer?

I'm glad this thread got bumped! THANK YOU OP. I take Dr. Feeder's point about these being broad terms, but I am absolutely a gainer admirer, above a feeder. Equally I even find men as gainers rather than feedees more of a turn on. Glad I'm not the only one!
10 years

Fetish for numbers

Interesting point of view OP. (Obviously I'm very sad!) but I find those sort of stats to be such a turn on. I jst love being able to quantify how much weight a man's gained - Probably as hot as actually seeing a gain.

It is interesting to see the other point of view though, as sometimes I just can't understand why people omit this information with their pics/vids - there's the answer!
10 years

Any poetry lovers out there?

Anyone particularly fond of Heaney the following is quite a good series of interviews with him. (Less from a poetry point of view more from a personal interest slant). www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/10194512/
He comes across as the most normal, down to earth individual. He genuinely gets embarrassed when they start to discuss his Nobel prize. What a great person and incredible lyric poet
10 years

Fattening in films

fatrnfatr wrote:
There is the scene in The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour where the waiter serves spaghetti with a shovel. A little light on the candle light and romance, but... One also has to remember songs like "Boy, You're Gonna Carry that Weight", and "Savoy Truffle".

But then again, "she ain't heavyyyyyy" smiley
Much and all as I'd love it, never really thought Carry that weight and svaoy truffle were really all that feederism-related, but maybe!
11 years

Olympics!!!

Anyone see Ricardo Blas, the judo athlete for Guam? He's 512pounds! 'The little mountain' he's apparently nicknamed smiley
11 years

Survey results

Also a gender breakdown for results could be interesting - eg male gainer, female fat admirer etc.

Good job, interesting read!
12 years

Art classics photoshopped

Did anyone see this really interesting work by Anna Giordano?
flavorwire.com/257063/startling-photoshop-makeovers-of-classic-nudes-in-art

To me, the originals make far more interesting subjects.

I think these modern versions really nicely emphasise how dull and homogenised modern sexual taste has become.

Very interesting idea!
12 years
23456   loading