Close to 25 and still a virgin

Sexual experience and sexual performance are also in no way correlated! I would rather sleep with a 30 year old virgin than a 25 year old who's bedded 100 women and doesn't listen to what you want!
12 years

Vanila relationships?

Having a partner with different interests to you (ie not gaining etc) shouldn't necessarily equate to vanilla sex.

A Like how about a system; On Monday I can call you fat and how I want to fatten you up, while we have sex. On Tuesday, I can (insert partner's fetish here) suck your toes/ whip you/ tickle you with a feather duster etc.

Has that approach worked for anyone?
12 years

Favourite famous fat men

Agreed re Alec Baldwin actually, he looks great.
For his age William Shatner is looking well
12 years

Another culture where fat=ok

"But back to being serious again. It sounds like an interesting culture and I wonder how this particular ritual came about"

Just to speculate, it's an Ethiopian tribe, so these few months of gorging could correspond to a time of plenty (eg their harvest season), the time of judging a winner could be the start of droughts/food shortages. Thus it'd be an advantage to be fat for such a time of scarcity, so obesity would be considered desirable?

Just a guess, but it seems like a likely origin. no matter what the origin, it's always interesting to see another perspective on what attractiveness is in a culture!
13 years

Another culture where fat=ok

Saw these pictures in the World photography competetion shortlist. Interesting culture and great photos

www.worldphoto.org/images/image/89507/
13 years

Fat and fit, is it possible?

Just some points from personal experience to contribute to your question.
I recall reading about guys who were doing the Channel Island swim, between Ireland and Britain. To complete this, you would need to be incredibly fit, well beyond ordinary fitness levels. However, they would also need an energy reserve, as the swim was so long. So these swimmers were "overweight/obese"-technically speaking. It could be very interesting to read up on their diet/training for someone like yourself OP.
So, from that point, yes, it's definitely possible to be fit and fat.
Also, the last time I ran a half marathon (13miles), there was a guy who was quite fat running at about the same pace as me for the whole thing (9minute miles- not incredibly fast, but you'd definitely need to be fit to do this). I was quite surprised at the time. So there's another bit of, admittedly anecdotal evidence, that fat does not equate to unfit.

An obvious caveat here is that, obviously you can also be fat and unhealthy, someone gaining who had concerns could certainly adapt their diet & lifestyle to accommodate any concerns they would have though
13 years

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

Sorry ffa80, I know you were looking for male opinions here, so excuse my hijacking smiley. But it's very interesting to see how many men have said they like the dominance aspect of weight gain. I'm female and I think the reason why I'm attracted to heavier men is because I view them as being dominant in the bedroom.
From all the fiction written on sites such as these, I always thought this kink was very rare. In fact, I don't think I've ever read a story with a scenario whereby the man was dominant! It is always portrayed as a relationship whereby the fat member of the relationship is submissive.

So thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one!
13 years

When did you realise?

It's so interesting that the ground work to adult sexuality is laid down in childhood. I also recollect an absolute fascination with cartoons involving weight gain etc. I used to imagine people getting fat and gaining weight most nights before I went to sleep, now before I sleep I think sexual thoughts - notice a trend?!

I also find it interesting that I was so late in discovering my fetish. I was 19, most others on here were quite young.

After this childhood fascination, men that I fancied were generally average weight. Then I was reading an article on fetishism on wikipedia and found myself turned on while reading the section on gainers, it suddenly all clicked into place!
13 years
23456   loading