Im actually doing this rn. The goal is only a few kilos and I want to see if she notices. We still live in different places so its easy for me
6 days
How fast do you think I would get showing results if I keep inflating with air like every day for like 30-60 minutes. Does it take like months or few weeks to notice incresed capacity?
1 month
just rawdogging it
1 month
I actually started this last saturday, Its been 4 days constanly stuffing myself and every night before bed I've been drinking 330ml of heavy cream.
The scale says im up 9 lbs, most of it is probably just water and food, but still I definitely feel fatter already.
9 months
Drink heavy cream in your car. Thats what I have done. I have also bought cream for like 3 days and kept those in my car. When everyone goes to go get one from your car.
9 months
Hi! Im really thinking about going all in. How long it usually takes to get showing result? Like if I try to stuff myself every night? How long it takes to get the apetite increase?
Likee should I expect serious results in a month?
11 months
What are good methods for bloating without too much calories? I love the feeling being full
2 years
Fatty67:
Drinking cream before bed I’ve gained 7 lbs in a week
Nofbar:
How much?
0.5 liters should make a diffrence
2 years
Curlybbw1987:
Anyone wanna have some fun online?
Sure if im not too young
2 years