-Oreimo season 2
-Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko
-Photokano
-Suisei No Gargantia

You should watch Tatami Galaxy:
10 years

Anime theme songs

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee's opening theme.
Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai's opening theme.

AND THIS THING IDK
10 years

Who uses pof/other dating site

mini boo wrote:
anyone got any ideas on how to improve my profile because im still having zero luck, all i get is rude messages or nothing smiley
heres my profile link....

www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx

x

If you’re looking for legit feedback, then consider your profile needs a lot of work.
IMO your profile makes you come across as antagonistic and difficult. Your description doesn’t tell much about your personality, other than a huge interest in entertainment, which could imply to someone you’re a woman that needs to be constantly entertained. There’s very little depth to who you are as a person on your profile. Honestly if I was looking, this would be a profile I’d skip over because there was nothing inviting.

I’d recommend…
Changing up your profile images where they better reflect your personality. Right now each image is way too similar, and in some your facial expressions make you look pissed off and annoyed. Include more constructive hobbies (photography, rock collecting, etc.) or include places you like to visit frequently (the beach, shopping, etc.). If you can go more into detail about your personality, what makes you happy, mad, sad, etc. you can give a better picture of the type of person you are. Also I’d recommend dropping all the antagonistic parts telling people to move on if they don’t like fat chicks or tattoos. Just state that’s who you are and let it go at that.

Lastly, make what you want more clear cut. Your first date section is riddled with question marks, puts way too much work on a guy to try and figure what you want to do. There’s no harm stating your favorite restaurants and favorite places you would love to be taken too, they may end up being someone else’s favorites as well.

[quote]jamesocovlufc wrote:
I'm on POF for a few months but need help with my profile please could people help me get the full potential out of my POF profile I haven't had much luck I have chatted to a few girls in my local area but I getting bored of being single all my life and just would like have someone by my side

Take a look and please message feedback ]www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx

If you’re looking for legit feedback, then consider your profile needs a lot of work as well.
IMO your profile makes you come across as immature and scattered. There’s way too much focus on who you are and not what you‘re looking for in a partner, which could be mistaken as being self-absorbed. Granted your profile does say 21, so you will be more young at heart than say a 30 year old, but there’s a mess of things going on in your profile that could turn someone away. Your pictures are the most damaging aspect of your profile I feel, despite a lot of good information on your profile.

I’d recommend…
Just deleting most of your pictures. I can’t even identify who you are in the human pyramid, it took me a while to realize you were rollerblading in one picture, and I thought the picture of the kid was actually a child you had in a previous relationship. Try and get a real professional looking picture to show how interested and serious you are for a relationship, no myspace mirror pics. The pictures of you come across way too casual, and to me seem to imply you’re looking for fun, which could be interpreted by women as a one-night stand kind of guy, etc. Flesh out what you’re looking for in a partner so someone looking at your profile can determine if you’d be interested in them.
10 years

Spiritual knowledge

I have numerous problems with that article. However my biggest complaint is that the article doesn't even cite examples for a lot of the claims. It just keeps saying "successful artists have done this, successful artists have done that, etc." What about this elephant? Using this article's logic, that elephant must be depressed as hell with how successful he is. Pretty soon he'll be on drugs and trying to cut his ear off.

Also, I have never heard of depression and reclusive being the first words to describe artists. Having taken art classes and gone to numerous art/craft fairs in my region, I'd use the terms creative and rebellious more than anything else. I think this essay gets off on the wrong foot by trying to group all artists into this small category that basically anyone in any profession could associate themselves with if they find themselves being overworked. The article uses the same tactic Scientology uses when they try and recruit new members, "Take a stress test, OH HAY, you're stressed, join our religion."

IMO I'd probably recommend Krishnamurti as a starting topic for spirituality or any subject that involves thinking about the self, but IDK.
12 years

Fighting game thread

3rd Strike for life.
12 years

Your star sign

Capricorn here. Shame no one posted their interest with their sign, like if they're a feeder/feedee/FA/Foodee/etc. Would have been interesting to see if certain traits are related.

I tallied the numbers up for fun and it's interesting so far:

Taurus - 8
Leo - 7
Virgo - 6
Cancer - 6
Libra - 4
Pisces - 4
Capricorn - 3
Aquarius - 3
Sagittarius - 2
Gemini - 2
Scorpio - 2
Aries - 2

From what I recall, Taurus are known for having a stocky appearance. Leo's love to eat and the lavish lifestyle. Virgo governs health, and Cancer the stomach, with Cancer's being known for having food all around them at home. Although all signs can gain weight, which is why it would be interesting to know some subdivisions to see which traits are susceptible by what signs.
12 years

Big girls and college

Going to the Office of Disability Services seems like the logical step, but I'd have to wonder about a person's self-esteem. I'd have to imagine a person would rather drop the class than be embarrassed in getting the accommodations. I mean at some point they would have to make a stand on the issue, but sadly a lot of colleges aren't prepared for the larger crowd. Those desks are horrible anyways, I've never met a person who feels comfortable sitting in them. Someone should really redesign the classroom so it still crams as many people as they want in a room, but does so with a diverse layout.
12 years

Question!

I'd be more inclined to think a Foodee, but the neutral answers she gave makes it questionable. Are you interested in forging a relationship with this girl? I don't think you would be able to get anymore information out of her unless you got closer and developed a secure bond.
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

Gonna take a stab at this topic.

Thinking from an evolutionary standpoint, it might be something left over from a primitive time. With reproduction in the past, males were selecting partners that looked fit to continue their genetic line. Visually, a curvy woman might look better adapted for delivering a child than a woman who appeared as skin & bones. I'd have to assume visual cues that are hardwired into the male brain might explain why men are attracted to different aspects of a woman. As for a woman, it might just be an evolutionary cue as well, trying to signal a mate by looking well suited for childbearing.

So in the case of fat fetishism, it might just be this one cue that has grown and developed due to love concepts. Or as you develop a love style, a FA explores their fat fetish in context and finds the level of the fetish.
12 years
1234   loading