Introduction/ say hello, thread

Oh man I didn't post an intro.

So hi everyone, I randomly stumbled onto this place and decided to join. I'm probably really out of place here since I'm not really dedicated to the craft haha. I like larger women, but I'm not a feeder and wouldn't want to force a woman to be fat for me. I would like to be larger myself, however stupid economy and lack of funds haha.

I guess that's it I dunno lol. See you all around.
14 years

Is the whole fetish thing genetic?

I remember this discussion brought up once but I don't remember where.

One good argument I heard was that it's a primitive trait embedded in our genes (much like how Geese fly south for the winter). In primitive culture, males were the hunters bringing food back for their mates. Without written or spoken language, you would have to rely on visual cues. So by visually seeing your mate larger you would know they were well fed and that you were doing your job. Same sort of reasoning for why men are attracted to larger breasts or women with curves. It harks back to when those traits were important for selecting a mate.

Using same argument, explanations for wanting your mate larger or even yourself larger would be a way to show your own dominance amongst the pack. For instance, a larger 200 pound male would appear dominant over a group of 140 pound men. Or even back to a time where food was scarce so you would eat as much as you could in case you can't find anything to eat for a while. Because humans have progressed past this sort of thing, these primitive traits could just be expressing themselves through your own sexuality.
14 years
234   loading