Eating lard?

Dallarydoos:
Just a heads up, all other comments aside about nausea and health risks, you're going to get really bad loose stools. Like "bring a change of pants" bad. I mean you might be able to pair it with foods that slow intestinal motility (foods low in fiber) but I don't know if it's worth the risk above maybe a spoonful for funsies now and then.

LuvsChub04:
ya just like eating a stick of butter you'll get the runs, n sometimes not know when its gunna happen.my ex ate six of butter n was sent home from work for well shitting her pants..

Munchies:
If you ever get a bottle of mineral oil, you'll see it doubles as a laxative. The same goes for all forms of fat consumed in high quantities. It's honestly better to cook with lard instead of eating a whole bunch of it.

Oh, at some point in my gains, I tried vegetable oil, olive oil, shortening, and butter. Let me strongly caution against ALL of this. Why? Because you will defecate randomly and uncontrollably, and it will continue for days. And it won't be pretty or easy to clean. Take it from me, do yourself a favor, and find another way.
13 hours

Stuffing victories for the new/smaller stuffers

XFat:
I feel like I cannot compete with the super large stuffings of many people here, but I feel like I've had a good stuffing day so far and wanted to share. Anyone else proud of their successes even if they don't match the feats of other gainers here?

Today I ate:
1 x xl crossaint breakfast sandwich with bacon, sausage and extra cheese
1 x chocolate chip muffin (costco size)
1 x classic glazed donut
1/2 a lumberjack sub (the super big ones from the grocery store)
3 x Shortbread cookies
1 x xl mocha with extra whipped cream
1 x 6 piece nuggets
1 x double cheese burger
1 x med coke
1 x large hot fudge Sunday
1 x large piece of lasagna (approx 5" x 5" x 3"smiley
1 x pint Ben and Jerry's half baked
1 x 500ml coke

I know that's not much for an all day stuffing, but I'm proud of my progress 😊

well done! I hope you enjoyed it!
6 days

Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

I fantasize about going on a cruise and putting on so much weight, none of the clothing I brought covers all my fat. That would be a dream.
6 days

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

I have some very good friends who know there is a sexual component to my size and eating habits; with some, I've spoken of it, although not in great detail to non-feedists.

My parents know I'm happy with my size and do not aspire to be thin. They're not thrilled, but they also love me enough not to alienate me for it. There is a zero percent chance I'd ever discuss feedism with them

With work, my size and sexual preferences are absolutely no one's business.

All that said, my fiance probably has more friends who know about his lifestyle. He's tall, lean, and fit, and he is marrying a 500 lb.+ woman. While he has been in past relationships with some average-sized or thin women, two of his past girlfriends have been over 300 pounds. At the very least, most people who are close to him know his preferences.
1 week

How do you eat your pizza?

I like all kinds of pizza, but my typical order is either cheese with mushrooms and black olives, or buffalo chicken. I usually stack one slice on top of the other to eat two at a time and get more cheesy goodness. I also dip in ranch or blue cheese. I usually manage two larges in a sitting quite easily.
1 week

Is anyone else’s sense of what is a lot of calories skewed?

BigBallBellyGirl:
Absolutely. I'm quite obese, so my maintenance calories are high-- around 4,000. When I was gaining, I was eating a minimum of 12,000 a day and often a bit more if I was stuffing, so my intake now feels like nothing. Frankly, I'm seldom ever satisfied much less full To an average eater, 4,000 would be a massive amount of food. To me, it's borderline deprivation.

Pigpigpig:
To be honest 4k is my goal for daily intake and a lot of days I struggle to even fit that much in, I can't even fathom what a 12k day looks like. I hope one day I can.

Could you share how you fit those many calories in a day? Is it primarily big meals? Or snacking? Either way, very inspiring!

I would add some caveats around my situation, including having been obese my entire life. When I was eating 12,000 calories, I was already conditioned to big meals from YEARS of stuffing and general over consumption. That said, I had some major health consequences, and some of them linger, even though I'm no longer eating this way. I'm not discouraging anyone by any means, but I am realistic about what can sustainably exist in real life versus fantasy.
1 week

Is anyone else’s sense of what is a lot of calories skewed?

Absolutely. I'm quite obese, so my maintenance calories are high-- around 4,000. When I was gaining, I was eating a minimum of 12,000 a day and often a bit more if I was stuffing, so my intake now feels like nothing. Frankly, I'm seldom ever satisfied much less full To an average eater, 4,000 would be a massive amount of food. To me, it's borderline deprivation.
2 weeks

First time someone mentioned your weight gain

It's not the first time, surely, because essentially, I've been gaining all my life and getting fatter and fatter. However, last year, I put on 80 lb in 2 months. When I saw my best friend after I grew so quickly, she commented that she wasn't expecting the difference to be so dramatic even though I told her I gained a lot of weight. She also commented on how crazy it was that my belly was round and somewhat firm instead of super jiggly. I was thrilled of course, since I had been stuffing around the clock with the goal of growing as big as possible.
3 weeks

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:
Okay when I stuff myself, I like to wear elastic cloths that fit me tightly before. Then after it looks so much bigger after I finish it's just nice. But that is to say what's yalls favorite cloths to stuff in.

Munchies:

But a close second is in a tight button up shirt. Alas, I had him burst through a button up shirt only once. As much as he likes destroying clothes with his fat, replacing them us expensive.

NoMoYoYo:
I hear that. I went from L to needing to buy clothes at the big boy store during my 9 month gain. It does get very costly. Another reason to slow down.

Agreed. I am both very obese and also unusually shaped. There are no stores I could walk into and buy clothing off the rack. There are so few online vendors who can accommodate me, I could count them on my fingers. When I recently needed nice clothing in the form of spring dresses suitable for a professional environment or a social event, I found an extraordinary online retailer who takes custom measurements at no additional charge. That said, I spent around $550 for three cotton dresses. It's a reality I'm obviously willing to live with, because I'm not trying to lose weight, but a reality to be taken into consideration nonetheless.
3 weeks

Something i enjoy

FuntimesGettingFat:
Okay when I stuff myself, I like to wear elastic cloths that fit me tightly before. Then after it looks so much bigger after I finish it's just nice. But that is to say what's yalls favorite cloths to stuff in.

I'd have to say comfort is my biggest priority when extreme stuffing. My usual attire is a soft, large T-shirt and stretchy bottoms. My belly is typically exposed though, so there's no pressure on it as I get more and more full. I also tend to get hot as my body works to process the rush of calories, so short sleeves and shorts are ideal. I have split a seam before and popped elastic waistbands, but buying clothing in my size is so costly, I can't do that regularly, sadly.
3 weeks
12345   loading