What's good on tv?

Triclipsemoon:
Just looking for TV show suggestions.

New, Old, Cult Classics, share your favorites with us!

Mine:
Firefly
Toriko
Naruto
Bridgerton
Pretty much any cooking competition show

Munchies:
Star Trek
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Father Brown
Murder She Wrote
Poirot
Monk
Justic League
Justice League Unlimited
Batman: TAS
Superman: TAS
Static Shock
Batman Beyond
Teen Titans

LOVE all things Trek. šŸ˜Š
1 month

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Went to the movies, and the theater had heated recliners with little fold-out tables for snacks. I ordered pretzel bites with beer cheese, boneless chicken bites, and a personal pizza, but I had to balance the food on my belly because I'm too fat to fold out the attached table. This is why, in addition to buying two seats for me on our honeymoon travel, we also reserved a front row. Otherwise, depending on the layout, my belly might end up mashed into the seat in front of me.
1 month

What's good on tv?

Resident Alien on SyFy is my current obsession. It's part sci. fi., part quirky small town sitcom, with some pretty amusing dialogue.
1 month

Feederism orgins

It happened long before I was old enough to put a label on it and before I was aware it could have sexual aspects/undertones. Before kindergarten, I was already chubby, and my parents reacted by strictly controlling my food, snacks, and physical activity. Because they made my body an issue, I became hyper aware of physical features like my protruding belly... but I wasn't self conscious. I was intrigued

By elementary school, I was fat, despite my mother's constant false association of fat bodies with some kind of moral failing. I also enjoyed "forbidden" foods, and by the time I was eight or nine, I found a way to build a stash. I had my first intentional gains one summer, and I put on so much weight I was too big for one piece classroom desks. I hit 200 in middle school and 300 in high school. When I got an after school job at a local diner, I had pocket money for belly stuffing. By college, I discovered other aspects of this kink like inflation and bloating, weight gain fiction, etc. Today, I'm very happily engaged to someone who is into feedism too.

Long story short, I think there have to be some elements of body autonomy involved for me, and it's also about embracing who I am and loving me for me. The smallest I've ever been as an adult was 190, and I didn't feel happy at that size. I'm currently in the 525 to 535 range. If I didn't have health concerns I'm trying to mitigate, and if I could stay mobile, I'd happily go for 600, but that's not in the cards for now. Maybe down the road!
1 month

Being supersized changes your perspectives

Morbidly A Beast:
Perspective is kinda nutty I remember thinking 200 is big but now Iā€™m double that. Itā€™s also kinda wild how much weight I take for granted like 300 lbs is very fat by most peopleā€™s standard

Also yeah I kinda get that itā€™s kinda like the whole ā€œa year when your young is a lot but a year when your older is nothingā€ thing cept with weight like whatā€™s 20 pounds when your 500 lbs

Exactly. 20 pounds is less than 1/26 of my body weight; it would be 1/6 of the weight of a 120 pound woman.

It also is amazing to me that not only are there a lot of women who weigh 115 to 130 lb; They're also, not necessarily underweight. It just sounds so very small to me, probably because I haven't weighed 115 since 2nd grade.

Even my usual, non-stuffing breakfast is an example. Every Sunday, we go to the same brunch place, fairly early, before the crowd. I get the same thing 99% of the time, which is an order of four pancakes, served with turkey, sausage, and breakfast potatoes. Then I also get four extra pancakes on the side, and a three egg, spinach and cheese omelette, which comes with more breakfast potatoes. I usually finish all of it, and if I was actually stuffing, I could eat much much more. My fiance varies his order, but it's usually an egg white, omelette and fruit. I don't usually look around and compare my meal to other people's orders. I'm always able to finish it all though, and I'm usually not really full, much less stuffed. I literally forget that for the majority of people, my breakfast would be considered massive.

It's the same with pizza. Now that I've cut back, I eat a large alone. When I was gaining, I would often finish three. It blows my mind that the "polite" custom, when eating "communal" pizza, is two slices, and that most people wouldn't consider eating a large in one sitting.

Obviously, that's why I'm a fatty.
1 month

Should get the stomach bypass

A few years back, my doctor suggested weight loss through diet and exercise. I was in the 370s at the time, and I recall a conversation in which she actually said she would only recommend bypass in very few circumstances because of all the side effects. I'm thankful I never considered that avenue, because I decided to regain after only a few months at my lowest weight (and ended up putting on all 180 pounds plus another 160).
1 month

Do i give in?

Delta9:
From another point of view:
A person's body can change a lot faster than their partner's preferences can keep up. Small changes are bound to happen slowly over time. That's just the process of aging and everyone knows that. If you're really in a long term, committed relationship then I think it's the responsibility of both partners to accept and account for this reality. No one stays young forever.
However, when you make the conscious decision to drastically change your body in a way you know won't be attractive to your partner, a person who you supposedly care about, I think it in some way violates the implied terms of the relationship. Nobody wants to sign up for one thing just to get the bait and switch later.
If I love my partner, don't I have some responsibility to at least try and maintain my body in a way that will be attractive to her? And of course there are any number of ways a person can change themselves, not just getting fatter or thinner. Drugs and alcohol are another way of destroying your body.
If you choose to put yourself and your own desires before your relationship and your partner, that's fine. It's not a wrong decision. But maybe you should talk to him first or simply end the relationship instead of leaving him stuck with someone he doesn't think is attractive anymore, forcing him to make the choice to leave or not.

Munchies:
Not you likening weight gain to substance abuse.

That's not cute, sweetie.

Look, if someone gains or loses a lot of weight by choice, but those gain's aren't impacting your life significantly, then that person is shallow.

If you are in a relationship that's based on being active or you are neglecting your relationship in favor of getting fat, that's one thing. But if the only thing that's changing about your relationship in a number on the scale, then the person who wants to leave is a shallow piece of crap.

Oh, dang. Absolutely.

Look... my fiance likes me as an SSBBW, but when I gained 80 pounds in two months, I had some health symptoms that scared us both. We talked about all my options, including weight loss. I asked him how he would feel if I chose that route. His reply was, "It would be an adjustment, but I'd rather adjust than know you were unhappy, scared, or sick. I'm in this with you no matter what."

Likewise, a major turn on for him is stuffing me to extremes. We can't do that regularly though. I'd be bed-bound in no time. Even though we miss it, because we consider it a sexy aspect of our relationship, we have found other things we enjoy that don't bear the same consequences. I'm pretty thankful he finds different aspects of me attractive, not just my size.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
Iā€™m gonna have to size up because I have no intent to slow down because itā€™s all appetite rn

Munchies:
Sounds like fun.

Just remember that 500 is around about the time you gotta make decisions.

This is certainly the truth. This was when I was no longer able to use grocery store scooters, fit in my Camry, turn around in the shower, etc. Not saying I regret it... I absolutely don't... but I had to bite the bullet and make some major accomodations.
1 month

Being supersized changes your perspectives

As a supersized person who has been very fat my whole life-- except for the one year I lost weight and maintained 190 for a while-- it occurs to me I just think about various aspects of life differently.

For example, I power-gained most of the year last year. I had several months in which I put on 40+ pounds. I decided after the holidays, I'd transition to maintenance, and I often say, even in the forums "I'm maintaining", when in reality, I'm still putting on weight. I was 509 on New Year's Eve. I'm 532 this morning. It occurs to me that to 95 percent of people would call 23 pounds by March a big gain, especially if say, they started at 130 and now weigh 153. To me, it's nominal, especially considering I put on well over 200 pounds last year. Similarly, I know that a person who is 5'3" and 190 is still technically obese, but when I reflect on being that size a few years ago, I talk about "when I was skinny".

Anyone else notice how your point of view changes when you're very obese (or live with an obese person)?
1 month

Bmi. what's yours?

Currently sitting at 93.9. Might be a little hefty. šŸ¤£
1 month
12345   loading