New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
Since I need nice outfits occasionally they tend to get put away and forgotten about until I need them hence why I find myself in this predicament I’ll have to either bite the bullet on some larger stuff or just keep buying to size just don’t wanna look like a bum which I can get away with like 60% of the time

Definitely relate to that. As quickly as I gained last year, if I didn't wear something for a month, I would outgrow it by the next time I pulled it out. I needed entirely new spring clothing, since I was about 315 last March and 530 this year. I miss gaining/stuffing now that I'm maintaining, but I do like being able to cultivate a look instead of being limited to sweatpants and T-shirts that ride up.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
I need help with my clothes again I’m outgrowing another pant size 52 and 4 xls are kinda snug and 3xls are really starting to ride up on me, I like dress pretty badly rn and I don’t wanna be in this slump like I was before so any advice for styles etc would be nice I only need like 3-4 outfits

Based on what it seems like your tastes are, you might consider neutrals and a few timeless pieces. A high quality cardigan or jacket might be good investments too. Do you intend to continue your gain? If so, you may want to hold off on anything super tailored for a bit. A nice watch or high-end shoes can also lend polish to your look.
1 month

I'm going to be a supersized bride!

If any super-sized women here are looking for formal wear, I found an incredible wedding dress at Loud Bodies. I have an extremely large mid-section, and I wasn't sure whether to order a 9X or 10X and get the shoulders/bust tailored, or to place a custom order. Loud Bodies has a consultant line, and I spoke with a very thoughtful representative who suggested customizing, because there's such a big difference between my bust measurement (60.5" ) and belly (101" ). I was very pleasantly surprised there was no additional cost for a custom order.
1 month

Most controversial food opinions

Morbidly A Beast:
I saw someone come at pickles in the thread and I just gotta say I hope you step on a lego, pickles are delicious

Wifestuffer:
In Japan it's complicated; there are so many pickles!

Some of them are sweet and tasty, some are salty or spicy, which I love too. Some taste to me like they were fermented in toe jam and piss.

Morbidly A Beast:
Spicy pickles are where it’s at. Honestly I just started throwing hot peppers in my pickle jars I get from the store gives them a bit of a kick

Have you tried sweet jalapeno pickles?? They're delicious!
2 months

Most bottles of wine consumed

I just love wine ... Particularly Malbec... But I have an insanely low tolerance for someone who weighs more than 500 lb. Given more than two glasses, I fall asleep immediately. I also get horrible hangovers from any kind of alcohol, so it's moderation for me. I know, I know. Not fun.
2 months

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

Professionalfattener:
How big is too big for you? I want to know extreme fantasies so I can help to make them real

I think I'm probably about as big as I can handle being, but if I could have my fantasy, it would be the ability to stuff 20,000 calories a day and get infinitely fatter without consequences.
2 months

New fat milestones

Fatffa:
This past Saturday, for the first time ever, I broke a chair. It was embarrassing but also kind of a thrill. I was at a friend’s house so I felt a little bit bad because it was her chair. She laughed at me a little bit. An hour later I stuffed myself with fast food at her place. I’m sure she feared I was going for a second chair the way I was absolutely gorging myself. If I’m honest, I might have been. It didn’t happen though. Anyone else reach a new “non scale victory?”

I've broken several toilet seats, the lift mechanism in a bariatric desk chair with a weight capacity of 500, a bar stool, and an Adirondack chair. I also outgrew my Toyota Camry and most grocery store scooters. I think my most fun, non-scale milestone though was, after a pretty big stuffing, waking up in the middle of the night because the elastic in my PJ pants snapped.
2 months

Mattresses make a difference!

Our Big Fig cost around $1,800, and I know that's a ton of money. Both my fiance and I love it though... I'm short and around 530 pounds, and he's very tall and a lean 180 pounds. Somehow, our weight distributes on it, and neither of us are lying in a hole. Our last mattress was a high end Serta, but when my weight climbed over 400, it started to flatten unevenly
2 months

Mattresses make a difference!

Our Big Fig cost around $1,800, and I know that's a ton of money. Both my fiance and I love it though... I'm short and around 530 pounds, and he's very tall and a lean 180 pounds. Somehow, our weight distributes on it, and neither of us are lying in a hole. Our last mattress was a high end Serta, but when my weight climbed over 400, it started to flatten unevenly
2 months

Immobility

I was well on my way to immobility last year, when I was gaining at an incredibly high pace. Had I not put the brakes on, I have no doubt I would be bed bound now. My fiance (We weren't engaged yet then) and I discussed it at length, and neither one of us were ready. Honestly, we probably will never go down that path, because we know how dramatically our relationship would change. I trust this man with my whole heart, but I can't imagine a scenario in which even the most loving and dedicated partner wouldn't have flashes of frustration caring for someone around the clock. It is normal, because of the stress involved, and frankly, some of the complications that can come from being unable to leave bed. Even as someone who can still walk, I'm big enough I need his help for some things already. Also, there are sooo many aspects of life we would miss. Today, we had brunch at a very nice restaurant. This summer, we are going to his parents' vacation home on the Great Lakes. And... we're planning a honeymoon. We just don't want our world to get so small it's confined to one room.
2 months
23456   loading