Stages of getting fat (body types)

I'm an "early" seven, but I'm hoping to ultimately be a fat eight. I want my belly to be so obese and heavy, walking requires maximum exertion. And when I sit, I want to be completely engulfed in fat.
10 months

How fat would you like to be?

I'm 325 at the moment, and I feel like that's not fat enough. When I was 370, I let a doctor who was concerned about my blood pressure and cholesterol scare me into a diet for the first time in my life. I got to around 190 or 200, which was the smallest i'd been since before high school. I really didn't like the way I looked and felt, and by then I was with my partner, who has helped me regain. At the moment, I'm putting on 10-15 pounds a month, which has me at 400 by year's end. 350 for me seems to be where I cross over from very fat to looking much fatter than you commonly see in public. My end goal, and limit for now, is 500. At that point, my belly should be around 90 inches, which would be a dream come true for my partner and me. Sometimes we fantasize about what happens if I get there, but by then, I'm so sedentary and HUNGRY, I can't stop. It wouldn't be practical to just grow infinitely fatter, but it is a fun thought.
10 months

Your dream interaction?

BigBallBellyGirl:
My dream interaction would be dining in a nice restaurant with my partner, and we keep the food orders coming as my belly bloats, perhaps revealing distended flesh as I protrude more...And more... And more. We can tell the staff is trying (and failing) to be discrete as they talk about the slim guy who has ordered four of five entrees and every appetizer on the menu for his swelling fatty. Eventually, the general manager approaches our table to ask if everything is "to our liking", but we can tell he is at least mildly concerned the bloated woman in front of him, who is rubbing her massive gut, will have a medical emergency if she devours more food.

Curiouskatt:
Oh wow, that’s so so hot.

MottiF:
Absolutely!

I guess the closest I've ever come to a real life comment from a stranger on my eating habits was when I went to the same drive through twice, about two hours apart. The woman working the drive through window laughed when I pulled up again and said, "All right now! Back again!" Not exactly a comment on my big appetite, but in my imagination, I like to think, after the window closed, the employees said something to the effect of, "That's why she's so fat!"
10 months

Is your fetish top secret? who knows in your life? how did you tell them? how did they respond?

Only my partner knows. I've always been fat, so when I gain weight, I think most people in my life consider it par for the course, i.e. a fatty getting fatter.
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

If we're talking about in one stuffing session, it would have to be a big bowl of macaroni and cheese, three cheese burgers, a large fry, and about 3/4 of a Dutch apple pie, plus three sodas (I did my best not to belch to keep all the pressure in). I was so full, my rib cage hurt, but I earned a lot of belly rubs! I was up four and a half pounds after all that.
10 months

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

I've had a pot belly my whole life, and I remember being enamoured with it as a kid and secretly poking and jiggling it. At the biggest part of my tummy, I measure about 65 inches, and I love that I'm bigger around than I am tall. When I was 370 pounds, I had a 70 inch gut, empty. I want to exceed that this time.
10 months

What's the most amount of weight you've put on in the shortest about of time?

When my partner first moved in two years ago, I took a week off to help him settle in and take a bit of a staycation for myself. He fed me up to my limit every night, I drank heavy cream, and I ate massive fast food orders daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I also got close to no physical activity. I gained 11 pounds in a week, which led to about 27 pounds in a month.

Currently, I'm gaining around 10 to15 pounds a month, but I'm definitely open to more.
10 months

What to tell friends and family when they comment on your weight/gain?

I've been fat my whole life. I was a chubby child and an obese teenager. I seem to remember my grandmother, who had zero filter, commenting when I gained 100 lb in high school at one point. My average weight is anywhere between 280 and 370, and I'm right in the middle of that now at about 325. A few years ago, when I started having really high blood pressure (in part as a side effect from an anti anxiety medication), I lost 170 pound in a fourteen months, and that seemed to be the only time I got comments (even though, at 5'3" and 200, I was still fat). I've regained most of it, though, with no one seeming to notice. I wonder if that will change as I continue to gain toward my goal of 500.
10 months

Limit

Isn't it the best feeling? I eat a lot every day, in large part because I'm a fat girl, and it takes a lot to make me feel full. I don't closely count calories, but I know it's probably close to 3,500. Two or three times a month though, we stuff me until I am completely ready to pop and unable to move. I don't have much of a gag reflex, so thankfully I don't get sick. A couple of times though, I have become so full. I felt like my gut was trying to tear away from my body. It was slightly painful and completely magnificent. It also takes a couple of days to recover.
10 months

Skinny people who became fat?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I don't really have a body type that gets lean, and I've had an obese BMI since puberty. I've always envied all the comments people who started smaller get when they begin blowing up.

MottiF:
Well, I was skinny most of my life, and now I’m starting to bulking up and some of the comments regarding my weight are really mean.

I'm terribly sorry people have been unkind! Bigger bodies are amazing, and your own happiness is worth far more than someone else's opinion. I wish you nothing but confidence and self-love!
10 months