Just going for it

My original goal when I decided to gain again was to take it slow and steady. Well, that didn't work.

Even when I thought I levelled off a bit, I didn't. I just kept gaining at a faster pace than I hoped.

Now that I'm about 12 lbs from my previous high weight, I just want to go for it. I want to get heavier than I've ever been as soon as possible.

I know this probably isn't the best idea, but it feels right.

After that? Who knows? I still have my ultimate goal of 275-280...which is only 20ish lbs more than what I'm aiming for right now.

Long story short, I'm gonna get fatter soon.
4 months

Okay so i've leveled off now what

NoMoYoYo:
The levelling off part has gone out the window.

I haven't got on the scale since my Dec 1 weigh-in, but I guarantee my gain this month won't be the 5-7lbs it has been the past couple of months.

All of a sudden, I feel huge. My gut has exploded the past week or so. Today especially I feel really fat.

I've been eating a ton. Ahh well. I guess its just what I'm meant to do - Be a big guy.

The plan was to gain a lot over the course of a few years. I've been gaining a lot since I started this gain in July. I might reach my goal much sooner than I had hoped. Oopsie. Probably also explains my ring being stuck.

Munchies:
How do you feel about that?

I'm kind of torn. I really did think I had this under control. From the get go, when I decided I was going to gain again, I thought I'd do it in a slower, more responsible manner.

Nope, I've gained 50+ lbs since July.

But I do like it. I like being a big boy. It shouldn't be too surprising that I've gained this much, this quickly. What is surprising is that its my gut that's taken on most of the new weight. The weight hasn't distributed itself yet.

I'm still under my heighest weight ever, though inching closer. But when I was 260lbs, the weight was spread out more. I don't know what the difference is this time. Perhaps its the speed in which I've gained. I've had rapid gains before, but they generally top out at 30lbs and then slowly continue. This has been 50 pounds in a bit more than 5 months.
5 months

Okay so i've leveled off now what

The levelling off part has gone out the window.

I haven't got on the scale since my Dec 1 weigh-in, but I guarantee my gain this month won't be the 5-7lbs it has been the past couple of months.

All of a sudden, I feel huge. My gut has exploded the past week or so. Today especially I feel really fat.

I've been eating a ton. Ahh well. I guess its just what I'm meant to do - Be a big guy.

The plan was to gain a lot over the course of a few years. I've been gaining a lot since I started this gain in July. I might reach my goal much sooner than I had hoped. Oopsie. Probably also explains my ring being stuck.
5 months

My ring is stuck

NoMoYoYo:
My wedding ring is very stuck right now. Its always been tight. But now its really tight. I can't get it off.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it off? It needs a good wash and I should get it re-sized.

I've tried the string trick and greasing it up, but it isn't coming off.

I can still rotate it on my finger so it’s not completely stuck, but I can not get it over my knuckle.

Letters And Numbers:
Did you try first thing in the morning?

No I haven't. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
5 months

My ring is stuck

My wedding ring is very stuck right now. Its always been tight. But now its really tight. I can't get it off.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it off? It needs a good wash and I should get it re-sized.

I've tried the string trick and greasing it up, but it isn't coming off.

I can still rotate it on my finger so its not completely stuck, but I can not get it over my knuckle.
5 months

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

I love swimmimg when I'm fatter. The buoyancy is great.

I prefer swimming with a shirt, but recently I've noticed that I actually like not wearing one.

People in this thread have mentioned Disney is great to see fat people. I'm actually heading there (Wolrd) in a few months. I'm looking forward to it. Hoping my swim suit will still fit then.
5 months

Winter is coming make sure all your gear fits from last year

I got rid of a lot of clothes when I lost weight. Thankfully, my coat wasn't one of them.

It still fits...for now.
6 months

Lost a friend...kinda

So on this gaining journey I've been going to the same Wendy's at least once a week. Each time ordering a lot of food and finishing it. The lady at the counter seemed to be intrigued at how much I've ordered and then ate.

The past couple of weeks she hasn't seemed her normal cheery self when serving me. I am noticibly fatter. More than 35lbs heavier than when I first went there a couple months ago. I don't know if she is feeling guilty about it. I mean we were never actual friends, but it felt like we had a thing. Perhaps I'm just thinking about it too much and its nothing.
7 months

Stretch marks

Well, it's happened. I have new stretch marks.

I was noticing my belly was feeling quite itchy tonight so I took a look and there they were.

None are the large stripe types. They are more like dots. I count 4, maybe 5 of them. All but 1 are "extensions" of previous marks.

I don't know if they'll grow further or if there will be any more of them, but I guess I haven't done a great job of slowing down this gain. It's still surprising they're appearing.
7 months

Fat nurses

My sister-in-law is a nurse and she weighs close to 300lbs. I have no doubt that if she didn't move as much as she does, she'd be much heavier. The girl likes to eat.
7 months
23456   loading