Wg plateau sucks!!!

Carolmarshmallow:
Jeezus 6000 calories? I will need to stock up on double cream

Morbidly A Beast:
I personally don’t care for the stuff I just double down on everything i eat. It is Unfortunately kinda the thing It is a lot, you gotta eat big to be big. It’ll get easier as you eat more day to day. The biggest thing is consistency so don’t push right away if it will distress your body but it is something that’ll increase that capacity so long as you can keep eating that day or the next day

Ya that’s really good advice actually. I’m on 4.5k now so I’ll start trying to up on that (I was pleasantly surprised how easy to is to do 4.5k with just a little planning). Thanks for the wise words 👍❤️
1 year

Wg plateau sucks!!!

Jeezus 6000 calories? I will need to stock up on double cream
1 year

Wg plateau sucks!!!

I was gaining loads, then got up to about 270lb and then JUST F****** STUCK!!! I'm veggie but make sure to eat loads of carbs, I love chips and fries (Irish heritage 😘) but DAMN I've spent nearly a year stuck at that weight. I HATE IT!

"It'll pass soon, it'll pass soon" I kept thinking. Then I thought maybe I was getting bigger but the scale was busted? Then I thought maybe I have a glandular problem that's stopping me getting bigger? Or maybe it's my hormones?

Hours and hours researching that, all got me nowhere (except those fake nutrient things that are meant to be full of protein).

Then I thought: OK, let's take this bull by the horns. Up from 3000 calories a day, I changed my diet to 4500 calories every day.

That was about 10 days ago and I've already but on 5lb 🥰 I'm SOOOO HAPPY and SO excited!!!

It can be a little rough last thing in the evening when I'm stuuuuffed but my diet app tells me I'm only on like 3,700 calories so need to find something to stuff into my mouth for another 800 🤣 its worth it tho.

300 soon I HOPE! Then 350 (officially SSBBW then!) then at least 400lb.

so you guys, any tips for getting over the plateau/weight gain limits?

Finally busted the plateau!!! 😎
1 year