My personal bacon sandwich recipe

You had me at "Bacon"...
10 mins

Free compliments - no strings attached

Fatman76:
Just got over having some health issues which caused me to put on about 60-80 pounds over a year and a half. Trying to figure out if I lose or keep it but I can honestly say from being sick for so long I can honestly say that I love food. But the same time not sure if I want to lose the weight when I probably should but hell might as well enjoy being the new bigger and happier but at squishy me. But I am not sure I feel about it at the same time.

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and that your healing has helped you overcome whatever you were sick with. Congratulations, friend!

Keep the weight, lose it, or gain some more - all is good as far as I'm concerned. The fact that you've overcome a long term illness is a cause to celebrate!
10 hours

Stockylove:
This is a very beautiful intention. There should be more people like you on this planet. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Thanks! For that nice compliment, you get a Follow and a virtual hug.

By the way - you have some great video content on here! I love the concept of filming with the drawing model - it's completely unique and it totally captures the spirit of getting engulfed by a massive squishy belly! Thanks for sharing your art with us!
21 hours

Cmffa:
Love your Bakugo pfp! My fav is All for One! I love villains!!

Sweet - thanks! PLUS ULTRA!!!

Always puts a smile on my face when I meet another MHA fan! As a lifelong fan of superheroes, anime, and high-quality storytelling, I have to say that it's one of my favorite all-time stories.

All for One is such an awesome villain - you have great taste. I feel that the strength of the writing of his character is one of the reasons why the story is so good! A hero is only as compelling as his nemesis, and All For One is up there with the best baddies!
22 hours

Low libido from antidepressants

Squishie:
'How would you say, "I do like you in the brain and in the heart but my chacha shut the door." LOL. *bad joke, sorry, lol*

Ha!

Also throwing in a vote of empathy. One of my partners suffered from anxiety and was on a med that helped her a LOT but numbed her libido. We talked a lot about it, but we both agreed that the meds were too helpful in her overall quality of life to go off of them.

Her doctor and therapist were both great in listening to her and helping her with this, and we worked together to focus on adjusting foreplay and ways to adjust intimacy.

I know it must be frustrating, but it's definitely common and you're not alone. Talk to your doc and see how you can stay on a medication that is helping you, or see if there are any alternative options that might also bring you positive effect.
1 day

What was your "i can't believe i ate the whole thing" moment?

Chomelons:
That's what I think pretty much every time I finish one now but the first time I really felt that was a couple years ago when I ate around 6 classic Cinnabon buns from Cinnabon (duh) I know it wasn't much but I was shocked when I was done since it was around 5000 calories

Oh my god - mad respect. Those things are so calorie and sugar dense that I get the shakes after eating just ONE. Well done!!!
2 days

Tell me something good

Munchies:
My partner came up to me today asking my opinion on suspenders. He's belly heavy and belts don't cut it. But he's held off on getting them because he was scared of looking "like a grandpa".

Jokes on him. I think guys look dashing in suspenders.

Kacchan:
Lol - I get his take about "grandpa fashion", but honestly - I think suspenders look ๐Ÿ”ฅ, especially with a well-fitted shirt. Tell him to check out the ones with Y braces for fit, and maybe do a quick search on "hidden" button fly suspenders (which go under the shirt instead of on top of it).

Munchies:
He bought them before he came to me. I'd like to think that means he felt confident I'd be supportive and just wanted emotional support.

He just wasn't expecting me to be into it.

The ones he got are the Y fit.

Here's a pic:

Sweeeeeet
2 days

Tell me something good

Munchies:
My partner came up to me today asking my opinion on suspenders. He's belly heavy and belts don't cut it. But he's held off on getting them because he was scared of looking "like a grandpa".

Jokes on him. I think guys look dashing in suspenders.

Lol - I get his take about "grandpa fashion", but honestly - I think suspenders look ๐Ÿ”ฅ, especially with a well-fitted shirt. Tell him to check out the ones with Y braces for fit, and maybe do a quick search on "hidden" button fly suspenders (which go under the shirt instead of on top of it).
2 days

Tell me something good

Ed11455411:
Love this idea! Always happy to read about some positivity.

For me, had an altercation with my brother over the weekend (Iโ€™ll spare you the details) that could have damaged our relationship. But he reached out, we talked through it, now I think weโ€™re in a better place because of that conversation.

That's such a relief for you. I tend to take on other people's distress, so I always mourn for friends who share with me when they've had family fallouts and long-term arguments. These types of situations are always so emotionally draining, it seems - I'm so glad that your relationship situation sounds like something even better may be the result of it.
2 days

Relationship advice

CalebFA:
Any coping advice?

Munchies:
Therapy

This is the way.

I cannot stress how helpful therapy can be when you need some coping help - for ANY issue, including being a frustrated feeder or feedee.
3 days
12345   loading