Weight swap in mainstream arts and media?

Ditzy:
I would love to see some film maker take that idea and run with it.

Agree, although “waddle with it” might be more appropriate.
2 years

Saying she's getting sooo fat when really he is

Complicity:
It just feels right and comfortable to be very hard on myself about being slim while encouraging him to let go.

Studies have shown that relationships between slim women and fat men have a high level of satisfaction. There does seem to be a “comfort” there. I’ve even heard the gaining process described as “commitment weight” or “a belly wedding ring”.
2 years

Past the point of no return

canuck:
i stepped on the scale today... and it said 330... which wasn't really a surprise, but i kind of expect it to, like, level out, you know?

Calorie burning doesn’t increase very much with weight gain if you remain sedentary. You're probably consuming least 7000 calories a week more than you're burning, so you're going to keep gaining. Figure on putting on at least 70 pounds a year, which would bring you to 400+ pounds in 12 months time. Get those 64 inch pants ready!
3 years

Fattening partner

FemaleFeeder87:
He's way fatter now!! Got a proper bulging fat belly...

I am conflicted that I like this, but it turns me on more than anything else.

Now that he’s grown a bulging belly, his appetite will grow and he will exercise less. So he will continue to get bigger and bigger. Relax and enjoy!
3 years

Which nickname is hot to you?

I have always found "butterball" endearing.
3 years

Is my boyfriend a feeder?

Why not ask him? If you’ve been dating for two years, you should be able to be your true selves.
3 years

Knees creaking/ kinda aching

[quote]AnxiousFeedee:
Anybody else have problems w/ their knees while going up stairs[\quote]

You might have osteo-arthritis (e.g. loss of cartiledge). Were you a runner? Supplements with MSM/Glucosamine might help.
3 years

Climate change

fatchance:
Like some religious zealots, they believe they are right, and anything that lets them get their way is justified. They scare the cr#p out of me.

Agree. So far nobody's climate change plan makes sense. We will soon have electric autos and trucks plus so much solar and wind power that we can't use it all, because of lack of storage and grid improvements, plus baseload and backup technologies. But even if we get that, we'll still need to take massive amounts of CO2 out of the atmosphere. Unless we can replant the Amazon, the Sahara and a lot more, we need an economical way to remove CO2 and we don't have it. So overall, we're probably a dozen innovations short of a real plan.
3 years

Fattening a guy without him noticing

Petitegirl:
How do I secretly fat him up? Or how do i show him that i would like a bigger belly on him...

It's not healthy to keep secrets. If you would prefer him to gain weight, you can just tell him that, though those kind of requests often are made once you have committed to each other (e.g. engagement or marriage), since weight once gained is difficult to lose.

Also keep in mind that weight gain is common in a committed relationship, so you're likely to get the bigger belly you are looking for in the long run:
www.confessionpost.com/64539/my-husband-is-getting-fat
3 years
23456   loading