Femboy, 25 looking for a feeder

Hey’all! 25 NB/femboy feedee here! I’m located in Vancouver BC area and I am looking for a feeder/feedee dynamic with someone! I have been plumping up a lot lately, and am growing a nice potbelly and a fat ass~

I’m looking for someone to dom and fatten me as they like 🤭 Love the feeder/feedee dynamic and I’m wanting to explore it further!

I prefer older doms but don’t let that stop you from saying hi 😉 feel free to shoot me a msg and we can chat!
3 months

Plump femboy looking for dominant feeder~

Hey’all! 25 NB/femboy feedee here! I have been plumping up a lot lately, and am growing a nice potbelly and a fat ass~

I’m looking for someone to dom and fatten me as they like 🤭 Love the feeder/feedee dynamic and I’m wanting to explore it further!

I prefer older doms but don’t let that stop you from saying hi 😉 feel free to shoot me a msg and we can chat!
3 months

25 femboy feedee looking for a feeder dom~

Looking for someone who want to own me as their little potbellied piggy~ 🤭 I prefer older doms but am willing to chat w feeders of any age! (As long as you’re 18+ obvs)

(Btw: I have a rather fat ass that I would also like to grow much larger~)
4 months

25 nb/femboy feedee 😋 seeking an older feeder or dom~

Exactly what the title says. I am living in vancouver BC and I’m gaining pretty quick rn! Would love to have a feeder dom to guide me through the journey~ 😋

(Open to feeders/doms of mostly any gender/age. Please nobody under 23!)
5 months

Femboy looking for a feeder~

25 nb femme feedee here :3 located in Vancouver BC currently. I have pics and vids up on my profile, if you’re interested in being my feeder dom hmu♥️
5 months

25 nb femme seeking dom feeder for feeding roleplay sessions 🥰

I have always had a fantasy of being kidnapped or captured and fattened up by a dom while my belly and ass plump up and burst out of my clothes 🥵

Someone wanna make this a reality?

Living in Vancouver BC looking to do bdsm feedism stuff 🤪

Feel free to shoot me a pm I don’t bite 😋
7 months

25 nb femme looking to be kidnapped and fattened 🥰

I have always had a fantasy of being kidnapped or captured and fattened up by a dom while my belly and ass plump up and burst out of my clothes 🥵

Someone wanna make this a reality? ;3
pm me!

Living in Vancouver BC looking to do bdsm feedism stuff 🤪
7 months

Looking for a feeder or dominant mutual :3

24 y/o femme feedee here! I am cute and subby and looking to be owned and fattened! I will never ask u for money, just wanna be someone's fat piggy! If that's you pm me ;3
8 months
12   loading