Should i get fat?

Heat:
Hi there! Long time member of this website. I am married and my wife is right at morbidly obese at 5’8’’ and 228 lbs (rounding up, her BMI is 35). She is very pretty at any size. We have been married 6 years and dated about 5 year prior to that. When I first met her she was about 130 lbs. When we got married she was about 160 lbs. Since getting pregnant right after we got married, she has ballooned to above 214 lbs and has been steadily climbing every year. She can’t fit in any of her old wardrobe. She gains mostly in her butt and her breasts. But has put on weight in her belly, back, face (has a double chin), thighs, and even hands (had to go up a ring size since getting married) I love her curves and size. I wish she would get bigger even. She has known this since before we got married. She still doesn’t like the weight, but doesn’t like to exercise at all and likes to eat whatever she wants (usually about 2500 calories a day). Everyone in her family is overweight. I think her genetics incline her to keep getting fatter. She will try to lose and has only been successful in losing between 10 and 20 lbs and the weight comes back. I love her and don’t want her to be unhappy, although I encourage that she is beautiful (especially to me) and I love her size. It took some time, but I think she realizes that I truly do like her this way. As we get older (almost in our 40’s) she seems to be less and less gung ho about losing weight. I think she is most bothered by pictures of her, where she is clearly big. I am 6’1’’ with an athletic build. I am 196 lbs and my BMI is 25. It is really hard for me to gain weight. I have maybe gained 10 lbs in the past 15 years. Since she is fat and does not seem to be able to lose weight, I am trying to gain weight to match her so she will not feel like the big one when we are in pictures or with other people. I mentioned I was doing this to her and she cried and gave me a hug, telling me how much she loved me. It was very sweet. I basically think she can’t lose and this way she won’t be alone. I have gained about 3 lbs by eating about 5-6000 calories a day over the past week. She seems to be rubbing my belly more and being very loving. Also I don’t see her talking about dieting since I told her this. I would be happy to be fat with her if that is what makes this work. So that brings me to my question, should I gain to match her weight of 227lbs or should I gain to match her BMI at 265lbs? I think if I ask her she will try to act like she doesn’t want me to gain for her sake, but based on what I am seeing she wants this. Who knows, as I get fatter, she might too and then I’ll have to reset the numbers. Any thoughts?

The Ultimate 1992:
Firstly I think you and your wife will always be together xx

it sounds like you have a very loving relationship and it's sad that people think they need to be thin too be attractive and be happy and get jobs ect:

Because all that time spent dieting and making yourself exercise and doing things you don't like doing, you could be out living life for what it is and doing things you do like doing like going buffets and drinking in the clubs.

Secondly I think you should stop thinking about BMI and delete it from your mind at all costs because BMI is Grade A Bullshit, your wife is not obese in the latter, not even close.

BMI dose not take into account how heavy someone is in mussel tonnage, Bone mass, water weight (water and blood) and then the organ weight.

Logically Doctors cannot weigh someone and say their over weight or Obese based on their over all weight alone, imagine telling a sumo wrestler that (Rest in peace Doc)

I am 260 pounds and love being fat and round and have being 224 pounds since April 2009 when I was just 17 then it stalled for years because of Depression and I didn't get too 238 pounds until August 2020 then 252 pounds in July 2021 then 260 In April 2022.

Finally yes you should gain more weight as the gaining life is the best life, you have so much freedom and no barriers on anything it is the greatest

Thanks man! Great advice. Thanks for the kind words. I get what you mean by muscle mass making BMI inaccurate. Congrats on your gain btw. Have a feeling I’ll be there sooner than later. Cheers!
1 year

Should i get fat?

Heat:
Hi there! Long time member of this website. I am married and my wife is right at morbidly obese at 5’8’’ and 228 lbs (rounding up, her BMI is 35). She is very pretty at any size. We have been married 6 years and dated about 5 year prior to that. When I first met her she was about 130 lbs. When we got married she was about 160 lbs. Since getting pregnant right after we got married, she has ballooned to above 214 lbs and has been steadily climbing every year. She can’t fit in any of her old wardrobe. She gains mostly in her butt and her breasts. But has put on weight in her belly, back, face (has a double chin), thighs, and even hands (had to go up a ring size since getting married) I love her curves and size. I wish she would get bigger even. She has known this since before we got married. She still doesn’t like the weight, but doesn’t like to exercise at all and likes to eat whatever she wants (usually about 2500 calories a day). Everyone in her family is overweight. I think her genetics incline her to keep getting fatter. She will try to lose and has only been successful in losing between 10 and 20 lbs and the weight comes back. I love her and don’t want her to be unhappy, although I encourage that she is beautiful (especially to me) and I love her size. It took some time, but I think she realizes that I truly do like her this way. As we get older (almost in our 40’s) she seems to be less and less gung ho about losing weight. I think she is most bothered by pictures of her, where she is clearly big. I am 6’1’’ with an athletic build. I am 196 lbs and my BMI is 25. It is really hard for me to gain weight. I have maybe gained 10 lbs in the past 15 years. Since she is fat and does not seem to be able to lose weight, I am trying to gain weight to match her so she will not feel like the big one when we are in pictures or with other people. I mentioned I was doing this to her and she cried and gave me a hug, telling me how much she loved me. It was very sweet. I basically think she can’t lose and this way she won’t be alone. I have gained about 3 lbs by eating about 5-6000 calories a day over the past week. She seems to be rubbing my belly more and being very loving. Also I don’t see her talking about dieting since I told her this. I would be happy to be fat with her if that is what makes this work. So that brings me to my question, should I gain to match her weight of 227lbs or should I gain to match her BMI at 265lbs? I think if I ask her she will try to act like she doesn’t want me to gain for her sake, but based on what I am seeing she wants this. Who knows, as I get fatter, she might too and then I’ll have to reset the numbers. Any thoughts?

The Ultimate 1992:
Firstly I think you and your wife will always be together xx

it sounds like you have a very loving relationship and it's sad that people think they need to be thin too be attractive and be happy and get jobs ect:

Because all that time spent dieting and making yourself exercise and doing things you don't like doing, you could be out living life for what it is and doing things you do like doing like going buffets and drinking in the clubs.

Secondly I think you should stop thinking about BMI and delete it from your mind at all costs because BMI is Grade A Bullshit, your wife is not obese in the latter, not even close.

BMI dose not take into account how heavy someone is in mussel tonnage, Bone mass, water weight (water and blood) and then the organ weight.

Logically Doctors cannot weigh someone and say their over weight or Obese based on their over all weight alone, imagine telling a sumo wrestler that (Rest in peace Doc)

I am 260 pounds and love being fat and round and have being 224 pounds since April 2009 when I was just 17 then it stalled for years because of Depression and I didn't get too 238 pounds until August 2020 then 252 pounds in July 2021 then 260 In April 2022.

Finally yes you should gain more weight as the gaining life is the best life, you have so much freedom and no barriers on anything it is the greatest
1 year

Should i get fat?

Doublefrosted:
Good luck!

Also, it's really sweet that you're willing to try gain 70lbs just to help your wife feel more comfortable because you can see she's struggling with her self image and with losing weight. I hope it works out for the both of you, how ever you end going with your gains.

Thank you for the encouragement. Your advice was the clarity I was looking for. I will be deleting this post at this point. Thanks again.
1 year

Should i get fat?

Thank you. I like that strategy. Will do.
1 year