Feedism survey

Maybe it’s just me, but do any of you feel like you’ve always had this kink/fetish?

I remember looking back on moments of my childhood as an adult and having it all click– ohh, that's why the episode where that character got fat made me feel funny…

Being a scientist, I’m interested in this connection, and decided to get some answers, and designed this anonymous survey as a way to hear from the community directly. If this all resonates with you, and you have a few minutes to fill out the survey linked below, you will help get us closer to a nuanced understanding of the role of kink and fetish in human sexuality.

Survey Link: forms.gle/qEBLDcyY4V19WNqU7
7 months

Padding in your childhood

Hey everyone! I did this too! My first memory of doing it was from when I was, like, 3!

These days, I’m actually a scientist who studies human sexuality– I’m interested in these childhood experiences that we all seem to share, and decided to get some answers, and designed this anonymous survey as a way to hear from the community directly. If this all resonates with you, and you have a few minutes to fill out the survey linked below, you will help get us closer to a nuanced understanding of the role of kink and fetish in human sexuality.

Survey Link: forms.gle/2Tvgz1bQXyGUBCoC9
7 months