Stories and pics on tumblr?

Obviously, there are lots of stories here and on places like DA and Dimensions, but anyone have any good recs on good places for inspiration or reads on tumblr??
8 years

Awesome stuffing horror short: next floor

darkcornerbooks.com/2014/09/11/short-horror-next-floor/
I just found this when I was looking for halloween stuff to watch. Stuffing stuffing yes yes yes!
8 years

Fav force feed/bdsm stories

what are your favorite force feeding/bdsm stories on here or other sites?
8 years

Feederfantasy amazon book

which authors? the page only has three summaries but no author references.
8 years

Helpful weight/ref site

I ws trying to find one of those applications that lets you see how much weight looks on a figure at a certain height and these sites were what kept showing up. None of the apps or simulations i looked at went up very far and had no gravity.
8 years

Helpful weight/ref site

www.mybodygallery.com

Just found this. Though I;d share. I admit, I get a bit eye rolly when I see heights and weights that don't jive with the descriptions. 200 pounds on a person 5'2" is really different from on a 6' women or man. It's a pet peeve of mine. Just thought I'd share.
8 years

Feederfantasy amazon book

Has anyone read the feeder fantasy book that's on amazon? Wondering which authors they commissioned to write stories, and if they are any good.
8 years

"searching for a story" thread

So i think this one was called something like "submissive piggies" and was about a rich woman who had a contact with a women to let her fatten her up, but realized she was getting so large she was going to have to keep her after the contract. in the second installment she got a new chubby blonde assistant and decided to make her a new piggy too. It was great because it had a nice balance between consensual and force feeding. BDSM and piggy play at it's finest. Anyone know where it is???
9 years
123   loading