Bmi. what's yours?

I started at 23.2 in january and am now at 26.3.
1 month

Cause of positive community

Probably the moderation of the website. Threads with toxicity are taken down or locked easily and it sets a precedent for much of the rest of the website that it’s not welcomed. The flow of the forums at least seems to be relatively slow.
1 month

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

I might. Ever since I have found out I have bipolar, it kind of muddied the waters for me.

A year on my medication I still have minor outbursts with irritability, but never the same level of what a manic episode would bring me. I think I stim and I know I struggle to put ideas into words.
1 month

Difference in reasons for being here

Dutch Bbw:
I really enjoy reading other people's stories and experiences /thoughts. It's not that I can (or want to) openly talk to my everyday friends and coworkers about this fetish. It's very nice to read about the perspectives of others.

That’s another good reason I also have. it’s hard to push my s/o to gain when they’ve been on a weight-loss journey and have sustained injuries from their weight alone.

It’s also good to have this little box. I previously have been burned by social media, manipulated by algorithms with extreme ideas causing me unnecessary stress. I feel like this hits that itch of bloggy socialization I want, without the everything else.
1 month

Difference in reasons for being here

Compa32:
I notice a lot more feedees here are here to sell content instead of looking for relationships and feeders tend to come for relationships and not really looking for models to follow. Why are you here?

Letters And Numbers:
Im here to write and read stories, mostly.

That and motivation to gain. That monthly prompt is taking me back to creative writing. Definitely motivating me to try and find a local group to write non-feedee stories.
1 month

Being unable to suck in my gut

I still can suck in, but it’s a lot harder than it was last year. Love the bumpy fat near and under my ribcage when I do. I had this misconception that I’d still be able to suck it all in for quite a while after gaining but I think it’s only a matter of time before I don’t see that indent on myself
1 month

Did you know any popular girl types who became sickly vegan hippie types?

All of your posts feel like that tumblr wonderbread guy who commissioned artists to draw blonde women with shopping carts full of wonderbread. This is weird and makes me uncomfortable unlike a normal creep would.
1 month

Faster gains

Harry-Misty:
What can help me to gain fat faster? Like what about hwavy cream? What do i need to do eith it and how much i need to drink it per day? Ik about calorie surplus, but what can help me increase my calorie intake without eating a lot?

Slowly snack nonstop throughout the day instead of big meals. Work your way up to bigger and bigger snacks. Heavy cream 30m-1hr before bed. Portion doesn’t matter as long as you don't overdo it. Start small. If you have floaty stools give it a bit of time and do less next time. I say 1/2 cup to start.

It sounds like you don't want to do a lot of food for some reason or another. You’ll have to, but don’t stuff yourself, you’ll just make yourself full the next couple of days.
1 month

Endless loneliness and shame

Wackaroni:
I constantly feel alienated for having a kink for stuffing and feederism. It is hard not to feel like a freak when most people don't like what you like, and frankly I have lost hope and I don't know how to get by anymore.

Can I overcome my hopelessness in finding love? Out of desperation I find myself becoming less excited to put myself out there, and more willing to isolate myself, escape my thoughts, or hurt myself.

A fat fetish is not one of the fetishes you would be alienated for. Everyone has skeletons in the closet. You like people that fatphobic people don’t, I don’t think they’ll alienate you. Probably thanking you in their heads that “they won’t be hitting that.” (As if they could.)

I feel more alienated by people on the street saying “you’ll have beautiful babies” or “my wife is x race, thats cool” than I do having one of us be fat.

As far as desperation goes, it really depends on yourself and speaking with a therapist may be the best option. I don’t know your story just your symptoms, and theres not much I can do with that.
1 month

Mold-free hamburger/hotdog buns?

Delta9:
The problem with putting bread in the fridge is it dries it out faster. I have seen this problem too of bread molding quickly. If you live somewhere that mold grows easily, warm and humid, then you've probably had mold in the house before. I think once it starts to grow somewhere, the spores stay in the air even after you clean it. So whenever you open your bread and dirty air gets in the bag, it's then contaminated. I always try squeeze extra air out of the bag so there is less spores floating around in there to grow. Maybe try an experiment one day: bring home two identical loaves of bread, use one normally and leave the other unopened. See how long the unopened loaf takes to grow mold since it has never been exposed to the air in your home.
If the difference is substantial, maybe try getting an air filter.

Unfortunately, my unopened buns do this too. And bread loaves are never a problem.

I’m pretty sure I’ve had walmart and my supermarket’s off brands best choice and great value, as well as ball-park all with this.

This thread just replicates the insanity I feel looking anywhere else online at forums. Either the buns purchased at my local area has mold inside already or it’s all just a strange coincidence my bread doesn't mold after sitting for a month.

I’m just going to freeze my leftover buns and call it at that while my bread patiently waits in the pantry without a breadbox. I don’t think anyone will relate to my specific problem enough to provide an answer as specific as what buns don’t mold, and I’ve accepted that.
1 month
12345   loading