Should i delete or preserve my unfinished story?

I’m pretty much uninterested in finishing my story. I wanted to write smut, and then once I got to the smut part it wasn’t really fun for me to write as I thought it would be.

I have a two chapters out and a third nearly finished for a couple weeks. I would hate to leave it out there unfinished, but I guess someone may enjoy reading it.
1 month

Mold-free hamburger/hotdog buns?

If I want to search this, all I get is search engine optimized and ai/gpt garbage. Articles telling me how to avoid mold, telling me things I already do actively.

I hope that here since food is a staple here maybe someone knows a good brand to get buns with a bit more preservatives. I can’t eat 8 hamburgers or 8 hotdogs a week from my grocery store visit, and anytime after a week I see mold.

With bread I don’t have this problem, sara lee honey wheat can sit for ages in my pantry, and I unfortunately can only purchase the sara lee artisinal buns and not restaurant style.
1 month

What's good on tv?

My favorite shows are:

Live action:
Doctor who
Breaking bad
Better call saul

Animated:
Jojo’s bizarre adventure
Bojack horseman

Animated sit-com:
Futurama
King of the hill
Rick and Morty
1 month

Easily get unhealthy food

Delta9:
We live in a society where unhealthy food options are the cheapest and most widely available. You really have to work to find the healthy options. Like cook for yourself or pay extra. Unhealthy, processed foods are basically the default. Not that many people here would know, but have you seen how expensive it is to shop at whole foods and other fresh and healthy oriented grocery stores?

What’s wrong with cooking? It’s the cheapest option, healthy or not, and its good.
1 month

Theme of the month! - march 24

Here’s my entry, I had more fun with the non-wg elements and trying to do visual storytelling by showing and not telling. I hope it doesn’t come off too much.

Really makes me want to do small self contained universes where slightly abnormal things happen similar to a studio ghibli or wes anderson movie.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 months

Easily get unhealthy food

Working in food service or downloading every food app and checking every possible deal and looking for whatever is the most calories for the cheapest price.
2 months

Help gaining or increasing appetite

Eat slow and constantly throughout the day, don’t eat too fast that you stop snacking.

Eating fast will get a lot in at once, but snacking gets a lot more overtime. It also stretches out your stomach more.

After each stuffing I have usually the week following food just doesn’t feel as good.
2 months

Taking the plunge

I waited for a cruise since it was at the beginning of this year. Really just go for it, some will be concerned at first but thats their issue.

From what it sounds like, theres two points of no return. The social one, where people know you as fat more than they know you as skinny, and the physical one, where your stomach has expanded so much that you struggle to stop gaining.

I’m just hoping to hit an obese BMI and leave it at that.
2 months

Eating while doing food deliveries

Seems like the perfect concept. You get food as you pick up and deliver other people’s food. Maybe make a game out of it, copying at least one item from the delivery.
2 months
23456   loading