What feeder/feedee/gained fantasy is still on your bucket list?

Stuffing bender. Wake up, eat until I can’t anymore, enter a food coma, repeat.

Unfortunately, it’s more fantasy than reality. Unless, I’m taking some Benadryl or Advil PM I will be too ecstatic by the concept to sleep. And even then it wouldn’t do much for me.
3 months

Heavy cream questions

I’ve had a few lingering questions/questions that I’ve seen answered and couldn’t find again. I just want to make sure I have the info right.

Why do people commonly do hc in sprints? (ie: some weeks on some weeks off.)

What is the absorption rate of hc? (ie: max hc at one time, such that your not wasting hc that doesn’t get absorbed.)

How the hell does delayed gain happen? From what I’ve read it seems like it’s definitely real, but I don’t understand why it happens.
3 months

Story behind your username?

Either my name is purple and my favorite color is Jade or my name is Jade and my favorite color is purple…
3 months

I'm convinced fat fetishists don't actually exist!! 6 month update...

Lovemylard:
It's been 6 months!! 6 months since I started my desperation journey to find any man I can connect with, who likes me and finds me attractive. In those 6 months, I have not managed to find this man. I signed up on every dating app and fetish site I could.

Here's the truth. I don't care about feederism. I'm just a very unattractive fat woman who can't get male attention. I thought finding a fat fetishist was the way to go. Maybe then men would want me, I thought. At least I'd be desired and found physically sexy by some guy with a fetish. That's better than a guy finding me absolutely disgusting, WHICH APPARENTLY IS EVERY GUY!!

I give up. Fat fetishists don't exist. Only men who like beautiful faces, big boobs, and big butts exist. I have none of those traits. Men only want beautiful women who would be beautiful at ANY weight, fat or thin. Men don't like a fat woman just because she's fat. He still needs her to have good genes. As a very ugly fat woman with an apple shaped body, I have nothing men want.

So I'm done. Goodbye fat fetish community.

I see several things I’d like to put my word in for.

I would not consider this to be a place to find a relationship, sure if you find yourself stumbling into someone who happens to be similar to you, a sexual or friendly relationship can form. But that is with any social platform.

I will also say desperation is not attractive to anyone. I sense lots of mental instability I found in myself back in my high school days. If it’s purely loneliness, socialize more. If socializing doesn’t seem to work, see a therapist. I’m not trying to be rude, I recommend everyone to see a therapist because of how much it has helped me.

Looking for love is not going to take 6 months, it took me 4 years of off and on dating. I’m not saying its going to take 4 years either, it just so happens that’s how long it took me.

There is no such thing as too ugly for love. The only thing that is ugly to almost everyone is lying about yourself and ambitions, and that can be corrected. Joining here to meet someone and having them get the impression you’re into the same stuff when you’re not is going to hurt people. Say you lied that you liked rock climbing to get with someone who likes rock climbing, suddenly a connection that could’ve been made on something you have in common is spent on a lie, which once found out will lower their trust to lower than before you met. Seriously do you really want a creepy fat fetishist to rub your belly fat? You wouldn’t be into it, they would notice you not being into it, and feel betrayed.

I hope you don’t give completely up and keep trying at it. It’s good to focus on yourself after being in the dating world for so long. Best of luck.
3 months
23456   loading