Is being gassy just part of being 300+?

Pizzaqueen94:
I've noticed that I'm extremely gassy, burping, and just having more indigestion than I used to. Like I'm burping and gassy all day it seems like. Well, maybe that's exaggerating it a bit, but off and on all day. I do eat large portions, but just wondering if it's more common for large people to have these symptoms. Even when I was like 50 pounds less I didn't notice it as much.

Even though I only currently weigh 240lbs~ I have noticed that I have been a bit more gassy than I used to be a couple of years ago. So it could be that it is normal for some people. But who am I to know. I just enjoy the feeling of being bloated hehe πŸ˜„
2 months

Had a super fast 60lb gain

Fatguysdmme:
i gained like 60lbs in like 3-4months unintentionally and it ended up kinda fulfilling a fantasy for me but now i keep thinking about gaining. i’ve always been into feedism as a feeder but idk, i kinda felt out of control and there were a lot of days towards the beginning where i’d get so stuffed I’d need help up or i’d look like i swallowed a bowling ball & i want that again but every night and maybe in the mornings too. i can picture being 450lbs maybe

Munchies:
You gained 60 lbs unintentionally in 3 to 4 month. How does one manage that? You'd have to be really pushing yourself or have a medical condition to put on that much weight in that short of time.

Please teach us the ways oh great and mighty gainer πŸ™
2 months

Breathing heavy

I get out of breath just by walking up a few steps.
2 months

Friendship

Bellyqueebdom1:
Hi, looking for people who want a genuine friendship. πŸ‘‹

Hihi. Here for the same thing huh? That's honestly relatable. If you want we could chat and get to know each other. If you want to that is
2 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

I've been trying to gain for a few years now. Since I was 16 I'm pretty sure. I weighed about 200lbs when I was 17. That's in the 99th centile. No idea what that means.

Honestly, trying to squeeze past tables with a big backside was difficult.

It was also clear that I was obese just from me sitting down. when I did sit down, my thighs just splayed out sideways and became basically twice as wide. Also had a lot of stretch marks then too.

But hey. There isn't any harm in gaining early on in life right?
2 months

Anyone know a diet good for getting fatter?

I don't really know at this point. I'm just curious for what others think of for a great fattening diet. I wouldn't mind if there are some absurdly ridiculous ones out there either. Just bored. And I want to see if they would work.

(Temporarily of course. Gainer's gotta save money and eat I suppose)

β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
2 months

Looking for a feeder

Currently just looking for a feeder
3 months