Appetite stimulants

Thank you, I tired Apetamin for a few days once. It scared me how tired it made me lol. But maybe I’ll give it another shot at some point.
13 hours

Greedy asian feedee looking for a feeder

Gluttonousasianbabe:
Greedy asian babe Looking for a feeder who will fatten me up and make me bigger. Must be wiiling to feed online 😋
Message me or add me on snap! ssbbwasian (feeders only) ❤️

Constantly spamming…
15 hours

Asian babe looking for a feeder

Autobananana:
Are you a bot? You post the same thing over and over and over 😂

She is constantly begging for attention on here. Trying to tap into the market. But be careful, people around here like to defend the beggars and exploiters.
15 hours

Asian babe looking for a feeder

Gluttonousasianbabe:
You’re just mad cos i wasn’t interested in talking to you 😅

Yep, over and over…
15 hours

Stages of getting fat (body types)

I’m a 5, on the verge of 6. Aiming for 6, maybe 7-8 someday.
16 hours

Looking to degrade and tease fatties

I love humiliation and teasing from women. It’s such an interesting thing to me how much it turns me on. I barely understand it but I just want more and more.
16 hours

Appetite stimulants

This sounds interesting. I’ve always liked the idea but still a little nervous. How do you get these? It looks like a prescription is required here.
16 hours

Looking for a feedee interested in a romantic relationship as well

Xenonprincess:
I want someone to get to the point of waddling but not immobile.

Sounds awesome. I’m getting pretty close I think.
16 hours

Fat shamed

I have a female friend that recently pointed out to me how large I’m getting and told me she was concerned. I sincerely appreciate her concern but the sexual excitement and arousal was on another level.

I have known her for over ten years so she has seen me gain around 100-120 pounds in that time.
16 hours

"advanced" obesity classes?

Morbid obese [Class IV] for me, currently.
17 hours
12345   loading