Slobbiest behavior

I am a neat freak and can’t stand messiness but something about someone (including myself) becoming a slob as they grow fatter is so exciting to me. Hygiene decline is also kind of something I am curious about.

Probably the most slobbish behavior I have seen is the sort of establishment of space where they do everything. The whole idea of it being their space and everything in their reach. They begin waiting until they “get up again” to throw away trash, to take their dishes back to the kitchen, to get more food, to get another soda, to get another delivery at the door. The space becomes messy, stained, smelly, and the furniture they always sit/lay on begins to show signs of wear and deteriorates under their increasing weight and size. They become comfortable here and it helps foster their transition to a fat slob.
3 months

Meal of the month

Are there any plans to bring Meal of the Month back? I see there are some under Articles, but is this something that could be done monthly?
3 months

Anyone else want to be kidnapped and fattened?

This idea of a woman kidnapping and feeding/fattening me has always been intriguing to me probably since I first heard the story of Hansel and Gretel as a child.

As an adult, I think this idea is appealing for all the same reasons and additionally the lack of responsibility for the outcome. In other words, I want to be fatter. I am struggling with the decision and execution of it. So a fantasy like this would allow me to have the fun with zero accountability or blame, 😋
3 months

Big decision & a cup of mayonnaise a day

If I could stomach mayonnaise I would definitely try to incorporate it as much as possible into my diet. Condiments in general are just empty calories so why not. Good luck on your journey!
3 months

Your ultimate fantasy?>

Living in some kind of fantasy world made completely of food. Eating as much as I wanted. Lovely female company to share it with.
3 months

What feeder/feedee/gained fantasy is still on your bucket list?

Bucket list wise… I would really like to have a dominant female feeder or at least a dominant female that wanted to control what I eat or my weight. That would be fun.

Fantasy wise… the idea of being like 450 pounds sounds wild but sexy. I doubt I actually want to grow that large with my height and build but the idea of being 250 pounds once seemed huge to me also. So maybe it will grow on me. 🙂 Pardon the pun…
3 months

Gainers grocery list

Any updated ideas? I really need ideas for my grocery list. I feel like I’m in the same old routine of my junk food go to items. Any recommendations or new products you think I should try?
3 months
89101112   loading