Playful comments about your size

I really enjoy these comments from women around me. I had a coworker that used to often catch me eating lunch and say “that’s all going to a good place”. She also told me I needed to get a wider chair if I kept it up.
2 months

Food at work

Lol. There isn’t. Nobody seemed to want them so they told me to take them. 🙃
2 months

What is your dream stuffing session?

Raboot The Admirer:
I'm a feeder only, so this is how I would like to stuff someone else. This scenario I came up with may seem super random xD But it appeals to me, so...

Well, I love Mario Kart. The Wii one specifically. I've been fantasizing with playing it alongside a fat guy, with a few boxes of minidonuts laying around the room. We play through all the tracks and, when he wins a race, he eats one up by himself. If I win instead, I feed him one and open one of his shirt's buttons. I think I'm pretty good at the game, so he probably would have nothing covering his gut before he realizes!
This goes on until he can't take another bite. If he is such a beast that we finish off all tracks and still has room for more, he is free to go crazy with the food until he is fully satisfied, while I do whatever he wants me to.

This could work for mutual gainers too, just making it so whoever wins feeds the other. Or they could make it so that the winner gets feed, if it turns them on more! Either way it would be something I'd enjoy seeing.

Sounds really fun!
2 months

Gain weight without my loved one noticing it

As far as the resulting weight gain, you just have to decide if you’re ready for that and all the positive and negative that comes with it. Sometimes the way others handle it can be painful. You definitely nee to learn to set boundaries if you haven’t already. That is something that became very apparent to me in recent years dealing with a number of issues with family and other relationships.

If you’re wanting to know how to discreetly participate in this kink because you don’t want it to be obvious or you are not ready to share it; that can be a challenge, especially living with parents or having children. I imagine similar obstacles exist with roommates or dorm mates.

For me, I didn’t engage in it much when I still lived at home. I mostly live alone now so I pretty much do what I want but I do try to make things as normal as possible when family or guests come around. I do have a nosey neighbor who undoubtedly sees me order more food in than usual and has to notice how much larger I am getting but I have accepted that.
2 months

Kink talks: mayonnaise

KINK Talks: Mayonnaise

I am no fan of condiments in general. I do not eat salad dressing, mustard, honey mustard, sweet and sour sauce, relish, tarter sauce, sour cream, Miracle Whip, Heinz 57, sauerkraut, hot sauce, etc. But I especially hate mayonnaise.

The smell of it, the sound it makes when a knife or spoon goes in the jar and breaks its surface, the awful taste of it, it’s gooey sliminess, its thick white pasty look, and its use in so many recipes and dishes. Since I was a child, nothing has ruined more meals for me than its presence.

One day my relationship with mayonnaise forever changed when a former girlfriend was angry with me and offered me a bite of ice cream she was eating. I should have known that it looked different than the rest of the bowl but by the time I realized what was happening, it was too late. My mouth had gooey, stinky, vinegary mayonnaise all in it. It was terrible! I ran to the bathroom and spit it out, rinsing violently.

Then I realized her tortuous idea was quite creative and she could probably surprise me in more ways. I also realized just how effective of a tool mayonnaise was due to my particular hatred towards it. It was perfect. It bothered all of my senses at the same time. It made me feel betrayed and seduced all at once.

As weird as it was, I shared this with her and I shared how much I loved and hated this all at once. From then on, sometimes a streak of mayonnaise may appear on her inner thigh or maybe she would buy my lunch and to my surprise, there was several packets of mayonnaise in the bag, one time she tied me down with goggles on and poured a large jar right on my face. There was also the occasional maddening mayonnaise kiss (her lips coated in mayonnaise) to wake me up.

I love the way cold mayonnaise feels on my skin. I also enjoy and equally fear the anticipation of a container of mayonnaise over my head or a spoon of mayonnaise near my mouth. The idea of a squeeze bottle of mayonnaise pressed against my lips with nowhere to go but in my mouth also horrifies and excites me.

This is something I’ve never been cured of but mostly I’ve been afraid to share this with any new women I’ve brought into my life. I did tell one woman and she was enthusiastic but not as creative with it. Most would most definitely be disgusted by it. Because even people that love mayonnaise do not generally like it by itself or in large quantities.

I still hate mayonnaise along with most other condiments I mentioned. I may dip some fries in ketchup or some chicken tenders in barbecue but that’s pretty much it for me.

That walk down the large section of mayonnaise in the grocery store still does something to me. It’s so gross yet so fascinating. A real mystery how I ever got to this place.

Thanks for reading,
HRHB15
2 months
12345   loading