20m, feedee, looking for female feeder/encourager online or near ithaca

Hi there! I'm a 20M in my last year of college, and I have wanted to gain for a long time. During the COVID lockdown, I experimented with gaining and went from 130 to 180 lbs. I really enjoyed that weight, but since then, I've dropped back down to 165 lbs. Now, I'm ready to fully embrace my desire to gain, with a goal or becoming unrecognizeble, morbidly obese is just a step. I would love to talk with a female feeder/encourager, that would help me with this journey. I am willing to try anything and eat as much as I can to make it happen. All help is appreciated, even if it is just chatting
1 day

Should i gain right now or wait? 20m

See I didn’t lose the weight because I was scared, in fact I tried to keep putting on weight but as soon as quarantine finished I started having to walk and stuff again and my appetite slowly became worse and I don’t know why.
4 days

Should i gain right now or wait? 20m

I am a 20M in college. I have been wanting to gain ever since I was 14, but I always struggled to do so as I have been scared of the reactions that would come from it and also how I would feel about it. I have tried gaining a few pounds to see how it like it and went from around 130 to 180 during covid. I really enjoyed this weight but since then, I have lost weight and have dropped back down to 165. I really want to be obese and definitely more with my major goal being morbidly obese. But I am still scared, I can't get past the horny urges even when bloating or stuffing myself. But I am still scared about gaining and how friends and family will react, and if it will be harder to find a relationship in college because of gaining weight. I really want a feeder to indulge but still want to be fit when I am not in a super horny mood(maybe a few hours a day) but as soon as I eat, I want to indulge even though I am not the biggest fan of food, or at least what I choose to eat. Does anyone have any advice? anything would help. Feel free to dm any advice as well
4 days

19 m feedee, looking for female feeder possibly in ithaca

I’m a male 19 year old who has been wanting to gain for a while. I am barely overweight not even obese yet but I am looking to get really fat fast. I finally have a good opportunity to so I want to take advantage of it. Online and possibly in person. I would love to try in person but I am definitely nervous.
5 months