Hey i am looking for a female feeder

Also I have limited messages so hit me up on Discord at tumaheart
1 month

Hey i am looking for a female feeder

21 male, really want to get to know you. I am 180 pounds feede I want to talk with some feeders. I am open to new things. If not you have a great day!
1 month

San antonio meet up maybe.

I wanted to meet some people in the local community. If yall want to sometime.
1 month

Something i enjoy

Okay when I stuff myself, I like to wear elastic cloths that fit me tightly before. Then after it looks so much bigger after I finish it's just nice. But that is to say what's yalls favorite cloths to stuff in.
1 month

What's funner to watch

Who's more fun to fatten tall feedes or short feedes just like who's the most fun to watch Ballon up, this is a question for feeders.
2 months

Forced femme

WannabeBlob:
I had a really specific dream the other night, and ever since then I’ve been completely feral for the idea of a kinda depraved trans woman who dominates and corrupts me into a totally unrecognizable, 800-pound bimbo femboy.

It’s a real problem lol, like it distracts me while I’m driving.

Munchies:
Sort your life out man. No need to kill a family in a minivan or an old lady crossing the street because your dick is hard.

Dam you did him dirty but I don't disagree.
2 months

What's everyone's results for heavy cream.

Hello, I saw some talk about heavy cream and thought "Hey why not ask and see what they say?" So yea what have been yalls results.
2 months

I found the most delicious gainer shake, but now i’m afraid to order it.

Kimllyy:
A few weeks ago, I discovered the most delicious drink at Starbucks: an iced matcha latte with heavy cream and no ice. A venti is easily over 2000 calories and it tastes exactly like melted green tea ice cream, which I love. I’ve had melted ice cream in the past, but it’s hard to do discretely at home with roommates. This is so much easier and has way more calories.

To try to be discrete, I do a mobile order and just pick up my drink with little to no interaction with the baristas. However, today the barista asked me if I was actually going to drink it. I was super embarrassed and made up a quick lie about it being for some prank video.

Now im at a crossroads. I’ve never been able to drink as much heavy cream as easily (due to both taste and convenience). But I’m afraid of getting called out by a barista again.

What should I do ?

I am definitely going to try that
2 months
12   loading