Plan to start up a social group in my area.

I could be down for this. But nowhere nearby sadly :-(
6 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

tinygainer1821:
I have a burp fetish fr sure. Love the relieving feeling of belching after a good meal, stuffing session, or chugging soda. I love when others do it too. One of my biggest fantasies, is kissing someone n we burp into each other's mouths. Them burping on my clit as they get me off.

Belly play, rubbing, kneading, nibbling, rubbing my clit on a big, soft, fat belly.

Someone being too big to fit in normal chairs, too big for their clothes.

Stretch marks 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

All of those sound crazy wonderful! What turn ons!
6 years

Eating disorders and feedism

I am very happy to hear that the you are finding a home in the fat community which is helping you.

You do deserve all the indulges you want at any time you want, and to be blissfully content. You deserve all of that and more.

We are here for you! d=(^.^)=b
6 years

Iso female to enjoy the fat experience

I am a mutual gainer firstly, I can also be feedee and feeder on their own.

I am in search of a female who I can enjoy the world of fat with. Be it in person or online.

Someone who likes my body size, and is ready with encouragement for me. I am all ready with encouragement for you too if wanted.

Finding someone to grow with would be amazing, but I am totally ok with it being a feeder feedee thing too.

I am looking for both online and in real life. I am in the Chicago area, and frequent Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. Travelling to visit outside of that area could be a possibility with time.

Please see my profile for other details. There are ways to contact me there.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
6 years

How long do you save clothes that don't fit?

Marina:
Much longer than I should! I always think, "oh, I'll get around to losing 30 lbs and that will fit again" but I never do. In fact, just yesterday tried on a skirt that I haven't worn in four years... was bursting out of it seven ways to Sunday! I took pics but not brave enough yet to post them because I look huge and I'm still wrapping my brain around that being an okay/good thing 😇

Its an amazing thing. Clothes look best right at the point of bursting! We cant wait to see the results of 4 years.
6 years

Making your partner comfortable

Marina:
One of the things that seems to help (in my experience anyway) is to subtly find ways to caress/touch him in public. Hug him around his waist, squeeze his arm, give him a covert butt patt, etc. It's a confidence boost that even though his bod might be changing, you can't keep your hands off him. Good luck!

These are fantastic suggestions!
6 years

Chicago area meetup?

So I have been kicking this idea around in my head.

Something along the lines of going to see a few things the city has to offer (museums, tourist sites, and so on) or maybe something as simple as a movie. Followed by a dinner at an AYCE place.

Not sure if the idea will fly or. Ot, but thought I'd throw the idea out there to see what happens.
6 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

Definitely do! Was embarrased about them when they started to grow, but as I go bigger. I began to think about how great they are. I am proud of them and hope they continue to grow with the rest of me.
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

I love all types of fat. On me though, I want that huge pot belly that turns into a belly apron. Just one huge bulging belly leading the way.
6 years

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

I like them about equal, but definitely growing. Being close to the same allows us to keep challenging ourselves to be fatter than the other
6 years
1234   loading