Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Well I just fell victim to every fat persons nightmare. I was at a friend’s cookout today and I absolutely DESTROYED one of those white plastic outdoor chair. My old me would have been completely mortified, but I was so high that it didn’t even matter. In fact, it low key kinda turned me on. I wonder what other stuff my butt can break 😈😈
1 month

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Welp it happened today. One of my female coworkers asked me if I was pregnant…

In my mind it’s like “No Sarah, the only thing in my belly right now is a half dozen donuts and a large iced coffee I ate in my car in the parking lot” 😂 like seriously who asks that. Even if it’s blatantly obvious that I am gaining weight…

But anyway. I just stood there, stared at her and said “no, I am not pregnant” and then she’s all like “oh….” Yeah I bet you feel stupid now (flavorful choice of words)
1 month

Favorite easy fattening snacks?

A guilty pleasure of mine is taking a spoon full of shortening or lard and rolling it around in a bowl of sugar and eating it raw. Is it a bit excessive and extreme? Yes. Is it kinda weird and gross? Yes that too. It’s definitely not for everyone, but I love it. I used to eat that before I even started gaining. I got it from my dad because he grew up poor and it was a cheap and fast way to get a quick boost of energy.
1 month

Immobility

That sounds like an excellent idea! I’ll look more into doing something like than and see how he feels about it
2 months

Immobility

These comments are my thoughts exactly. One of the things I was looking into was stuff like personal hygiene. I imagine at that size, cleaning yourself good and properly would take more than yourself to do so you would need someone else to help. I feel like my husband would be more than willing to take up a new roll, I just don’t think I’d want him to. I’d feel like I’d be living in hospice care.
2 months

Immobility

So me and my husband talked about it, he said that he only wants me to do what ever makes me feel comfortable. He would never do anything that I didn’t want to do. I know him though, I can see through him and I know he’d basically want me to be a bed bound immobile. I just don’t know how I feel about that. I wouldn’t wanna be that big just yet. I still wanna go out and experience what life has to offer before then. I’m just not sure what to do. I want to make him happy, but I’m having a hard time trying to decide how far I want this to go
2 months

What foods to eat they won’t immediately send me to the bathroom

That’s great thank you. I’ll definitely look into trying those options
2 months

It started out as lactose intolerance, but now it feels like any high calorie, fatty food that I put into my body really messes me up
2 months

I love greasy, cheesy, high in dairy foods. However, all of my favorites seem to have me running to the bathroom almost immediately. It’s gotten to the point where it almost hurts (both my gut and my butt if you know what I mean). What will help me gain, but without the absolute pain that comes afterwards?
2 months