Do you usually play with your belly button?

I'm pretty much constantly playing with it when I'm alone and my hands aren't occupied lol
16 hours

Fat transfer fantasy 😍 belly expansion

Yesss, my gf is about 60 lbs heavier than me and trying to lose weight while I'm trying to gain, we always talk about how we wish we could just take some of her fat and give it to me.
2 days

What ya watching?

Just finished the Fallout TV show, highly recommend as long as you're okay with comically gorey violence.
1 week

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

Do my friends know I'm into feederism in particular? No. Have I told them I prefer fat women? Yeah, I feel there's no reason to hide that, not like I could lol since I'm dating a big girl and clearly love her.
1 week

Being lonely and a feedee at the same time .

I think a lot of 20-somethings these days are feeling lonely, you're definitely not alone there. Ironically with the advent of social media, it feels like socializing is harder than ever. Like others have said, even a single outing a week can go a long way in fighting that feeling.

I'm lucky to have a partner but even then if I didn't have my bi-weekly D&D sessions to look forward to I'd still feel pretty dang lonely.
1 week

Favorite easy fattening snacks?

I get these cream cheese muffins from the grocery store bakery, they're about 500 calories each and they're so good I eat like 3 throughout the day. Also as others have said, peanuts are amazing, they're easy to eat and pretty fattening.
2 weeks

Today i decided to gain

Congrats! That's a big and often times difficult step. Hope you have fun living for yourself! It's the best way to live imo
2 weeks

Heavy cream

Mhm, a splash here and there goes a long way over time, and it's much more sustainable. Gaining's not a sprint, it's a marathon (that doesn't involve any running, thank goodness).
2 weeks

Becoming obese

Lots of things have changed! Especially while gaining I'm so aware of how everything is bigger; my thighs rub together more, my arms are squishier, there's always a belly in front of me and I can always feel it.

Bending over, getting out of bed, little tasks like that don't become difficult, per se, but they do take a bit of effort, when they were effortless while I was skinny.
2 weeks

Heavy cream

Gonna second cooking with heavy cream, so many delicious things you can make with it! Fettucine alfredo is a personal favorite, my gf adds some to scrambled eggs and it makes their texture really fluffy. If you drink coffee you can also replace half and half/milk with heavy cream.

Personally, I'd never drink it straight up, but it works for some people. I'd rather enjoy myself on the way to getting huge than force it.
2 weeks
12   loading