Heavy cream

Mhm, a splash here and there goes a long way over time, and it's much more sustainable. Gaining's not a sprint, it's a marathon (that doesn't involve any running, thank goodness).
1 month

Becoming obese

Lots of things have changed! Especially while gaining I'm so aware of how everything is bigger; my thighs rub together more, my arms are squishier, there's always a belly in front of me and I can always feel it.

Bending over, getting out of bed, little tasks like that don't become difficult, per se, but they do take a bit of effort, when they were effortless while I was skinny.
1 month

Heavy cream

Gonna second cooking with heavy cream, so many delicious things you can make with it! Fettucine alfredo is a personal favorite, my gf adds some to scrambled eggs and it makes their texture really fluffy. If you drink coffee you can also replace half and half/milk with heavy cream.

Personally, I'd never drink it straight up, but it works for some people. I'd rather enjoy myself on the way to getting huge than force it.
1 month

What are the most helpful advice you received to help you gain weight?

I try to not even let myself get hungry, like tons of snacks in between meals. It's a difficult adjustment at first, eating big meals when you're not really hungry, but eventually your body/brain adjusts and you start getting "hungry" as in just craving more food even though you already have plenty in you already.
1 month

Is anyone else’s sense of what is a lot of calories skewed?

BigBallBellyGirl:
Absolutely. I'm quite obese, so my maintenance calories are high-- around 4,000. When I was gaining, I was eating a minimum of 12,000 a day and often a bit more if I was stuffing, so my intake now feels like nothing. Frankly, I'm seldom ever satisfied much less full To an average eater, 4,000 would be a massive amount of food. To me, it's borderline deprivation.

To be honest 4k is my goal for daily intake and a lot of days I struggle to even fit that much in, I can't even fathom what a 12k day looks like. I hope one day I can.

Could you share how you fit those many calories in a day? Is it primarily big meals? Or snacking? Either way, very inspiring!
1 month

Just a random question lol, but does anyone else who's into wg play ff14?

I play pretty regularly (2-3 nights a week) on Faerie! Are you excited for Dawntrail?
1 month

Is this fetish permanent?

I spent the better part of my teen years and early 20's trying my hardest to resist this fetish, never went away for me.

Now I'm glad it didn't because all things considered it's a pretty chill kink to have as far as kinks go. You get to eat whatever you want and not feel guilty, everyone should be jealous smiley
1 month

Bmi. what's yours?

31.8, I wanna make it at least 40 though.
1 month

Thinking about regaining

I'm regaining after losing about 40 lbs too! It's so exhilirating to just give up whatever semblance of control around food I spent so long to re-develop. I'm excited to see if any of the regained weight distributes itself differently. I hope you're enjoying your regain too!
1 month

Roll call! any other autistic feedist in the house?

I'm also part of the never been diagnosed crew, but after having a job where I worked with autistic youth, I'm pretty positive I am as well. It definitely explains why I have so many food related icks.
1 month
123   loading