Any tabletop gamers?

I've played a little D&D myself, but I am currently really into Twilight Imperium.
12 years

I want to be huge..

I'm actually a little jealous over your luck in finding such an awesome girl. It certainly is a little scary that at double her weight you will be fairly reliant on her for basic things like bathing and changing clothes, but to get to that size will be pretty fun I think. Hmmmm. Did you verbally agree with your gf that you would become double her weight, or is that something that you have decided privately to become? If the former, given what you have told about your gf, I wouldn't put it p***ed her to let herself continue getting bigger to increase the size you will be at in the end. Just remember if she lets herself get to 400 lbs, you will be looking at 800 lbs and more than likely immobility.
12 years

Ok if you were a transformer...

I would be a Decepticon, and go by the name of Lorentz Force. I would be able to transform into a stationary railgun cannon. I would also be able to generate an electromagnetic shield when in robot form.
13 years

I think my friend is trying to fatten me up...thoughts?

Anything new to add about your friend? Has she made herself pretty obvious?
14 years

Is this addictive

I admittedly am addicted to food, and eating until I am past full. If I had the money and a girl who didn't mind, or better yet, loved my eating I could care less how big I got. I'm now at 240, and I have come to terms with the fact that when the day comes that I am able to eat what I want, whenever I want, and however much I want that I will probably grow considerably larger than I am now.
14 years

Gaining while you sleep

I've done this before a couple times. I've gone to bed after eating about 8 to 10 slices of pizza, and then woken up around 2 to 3 am, and went out to my pantry and eaten a whole box of twinkies with a glass of milk. I like to eat so much that I would probably do it every night even after eating all day long. I wonder how many girls would love to see this?smiley
14 years

Do ffas prefer fit or out of shape ssbhms

After looking through this site and dims I noticed a lot of girls that liked men that were well over 350 lbs and up. My question is do you ladies prefer a little muscle and activity in these kind of guys, or do you prefer your guy to be a little lazy and out of shape at that size.
14 years

I think my friend is trying to fatten me up...thoughts?

What i would do to perhaps test the waters with your friend is maybe ask her to pick up some fattening foods for you when she comes over to your place and see if she does it or even gets you more than what you ask for. Maybe leave obvious signs of you snacking out where she can see it. Or just eat a lot of food whenever you go on dates with her. If she doesn't mind or even encourages it, then you may have won the fetish lottery dude.
14 years
12   loading