Post-wedding weight gain

Congrats! If I'm understanding right, she doesn't want you to gain on purpose. So you need to know, what if you gain by accident?

When you two are having conversations about your long life together, for richer, for poorer, and all that ... ask her how she would feel if someday you happen to lose a lot of weight. What if you took up a really intense physical hobby and became a very thin and fit person, would she still be attracted to you?

And then ask how she would feel if you happened to gain a lot of weight. What if you got depressed, and went on a medication that caused you to gain, and that's the only way you can keep the depression at bay is to stay on a medication that causes you to weigh 400 pounds, would she still be attracted to you?

I bet she would say yes. And I bet every time you're really hungry, she won't refuse you food. And when you want a special treat and you promise it will make you very very happy if you could eat just this one thing, how could a loving fiancee or wife say no to your happiness?

When you need bigger clothes, you act just a bit ashamed and sorry that you're fatter than you ever meant to get, and you hope she can still love you at your new fatter size... Remind her that she promised to love you for thinner or for fatter, and she'll reassure you that she still loves you.
5 years

Seven year anniversary

That's good to know, thanks!

I guess it doesn't work for me because I don't have cookies enabled, and that's a good thing.
5 years

Seven year anniversary

I have reposted my first story, "FFA in bed with a BHM" in honor of its seventh anniversary.

Also, I was today years old when I realized you can still see the most recent stories. You just have to click "search," and select "most recent." And you have to keep doing that, because it will always default back to "recommended."
5 years

Girlfriend’s weight gain/how to bring up feederism

You're lucky to have such a fat girlfriend.

Are you still thinking about eventually marrying her?

A lot of women suddenly want to lose weight before their wedding because the focus will be on her as the bride.

You could start now looking online for engagement photos and wedding photos of couples that look similar to you and her...and especially bridal photos of beautiful brides as fat as your girlfriend, or just a little fatter. Show them to her and tell her that's what you dream of for your big day.
5 years

So fat your arms stick out.

It depends on body shape. If someone builds up a lot of fat in their side boob near the underarm, and if they have fat upper arms, that will push their arms to stick out.
5 years

Living with your feeder

Radio silence.

Someone check on pdt.

His feeder needs to let him out from under that funnel long enough to give us an update.
5 years

Getting my girlfriend interested

If someone wasn't born with the fetish, it is impossible to get them to believe that fat is *better* than thin. The power of society is too strong. But they might think of fat as an acceptable downside in order to enjoy a lifestyle of eating a lot and not exercising. Think of it like women who don't want giant preggo bellies, but they do want to have children. The big belly is a downside for them, but they accept the trade-off.

Find sexy photos of guys with a similar body type to yours, but bigger. Show them to your wife and ask her if she would still be attracted to you if you got that big. Not that you'd be trying, just if your metabolism went haywire and you couldn't help it, would she still accept you at that weight?

Try emphasizing the "foodie" aspect of weight gain. "I love food" makes sense to just about everyone (even people who don't want to get fat). Try new recipes, try new restaurants. Then as your foodie experiences start packing on the pounds, you can say "oh I don't care about that, I just love to eat."
6 years

Wife

Help her stay in denial about how much she's eating and how fat she's getting. Never acknowledge that she's putting on weight. In fact, tell her she's looking fit and ask if she's lost weight?

If she moans that she ate cookies, tell her a fit girl like her can stand to have a few cookies, it's no big deal. And make sure she can feel how hard you are for her "fit" body.
6 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

I haven't stepped on a doctor's scale in years because I'm so self-conscious about my size.

Same. That's why I want a feeder who'll weigh me, and lecture me about the health consequences of obesity.
6 years
1234   loading