Too fat to have sex

It's true that there's always some way to get sexual pleasure no matter how big you get. I'm sure that's very reassuring. What's hot is discovering that there are certain positions that have become really difficult or impossible because of either your fat or your partner's fat.

One position only skinny people can do is where he sits in a chair and she straddles him. If he has even a starter belly, it's going to get in the way, and if he's extremely obese it's just laughably impossible. Sure, he could just lie all the way back. But that would be a different position. It's way hotter to have the tv on, showing thin actors doing it in a chair. And just say, "honey, that looks like fun, let's do it like that." I would straddle him, and keep feeding him pork rinds while he struggled to get his belly out of the way. I'd wait until he told me several times "I can't, I'm just too fat for this kind of sex," and then I'd point out how many pork rinds he ate and then I'd change positions and have some fat sex with him.
9 years

Favourite moving part?

Bouncing, flopping moobs. Bonus points for erect nipples that show through a t-shirt or polo. FFAs are lucky that society doesn't require bras on BHMs.

OMG the waddle and the thigh rub.
9 years

Dropping the ball on teasing.

FreightTrain, I think the thing to remember is that people who aren't attracted to you would say nothing, just turn their back and leave. So if a girl is sticking around and teasing you, she is getting off on whatever she is saying to you about your body. It feels good to tease because you get to say things that are so taboo in polite society. And it feels good to be teased because you get to hear the things that most people are too polite to say (but they probably think it), and you get to hear it from someone who is physically aroused by the sight of your body. When she says deeply insulting things, and if it seems like she really means them, you can feel more and more secure of her attraction to you. Because it means she wants to be with you so much that she doesn't care if you are a (whatever she said), your body is so attractive to her that she wants to be with you anyway, and she can be open with you about her most intimate taboo thoughts.
9 years

Too fat to have sex

It was totally amazing. I still fantasize about it all the time. His bellyfat was so unmanageably huge, and he was in such denial about just how big he had gotten. Most big guys know their limitations and won't even try things like sex standing up against the wall. But he used to enjoy that when he was thinner and he didn't even think about how hard he'd be fighting gravity in that position now that he had gained an extra 300 pounds. I was absolutely enraptured and in total lust as he tried to make love to me the way a thin man would, while his massive gut made it utterly obvious that he was the furthest from thin of any man I had ever been with.
10 years

Too fat to have sex

I know just what you mean, Blimp City. I was with a guy once who didn't realize he had gained so much that missionary was now impossible. He kept trying and trying, sweaty and frustrated, like a glorious walrus beaching himself on my shore. I lost count of how many orgasms I had, all of them earth-shattering, lifetime bests. He never did manage to penetrate me.
10 years
234   loading