Up a pant size, down 5 pounds.

I can only assume so. I havent been eating alot of salty foods and I don't feel bloated like I normally do after eating a bunch of salt...
Lets just hope that I dropped water weight and gained fat!
2 days

Up a pant size, down 5 pounds.

Is anyone able to provide an explanation for this interesting phenomena?
I have had way more calories going in, I have gone up a pant size, but I am down 5 pounds.
Is this one of those fluctuations I have heard about or is this some kind of cruel joke? 😂
2 days

The sensation of gaining.

Well whatever it is. I have only been feeling it since I started taking gaining seriously.
Its usually the day after I stuff myself. Especially after some really fatty desserts.
I feel it in my lower belly.

Whether water retention or weight gain I really enjoy it!
2 days

The sensation of gaining.

Has anyone else here experienced the actual feeling of fat filling into your body?
That sort of tingly pressure that you feel in the spots you are gaining?
I just felt that for the first time, and I'm not going to lie, it really turns me on...
2 days

Just got stuffed by a new feeder last night!

Ditzy:
I tried the feeder angle and really wasn't into having someone force me to eat.
So basically was never into the feederism thing but do support those that wish to indulge in it.

Oh this was quite different! Its very soft and nobody is forcing me to do anything!
Just encouraging me and praising me the entire way through!
Plus they both seriously find me attractive and want to help me get bigger!

So maybe I got lucky.
3 days

Submissive cow feedee looking for online feeders

I want to pour at least 100lbs of fat into my body and anyone that wants to help me will be rewarded!
3 days

Ditzy:
I hope all goes well with this endeavor.

Its going well so far! After just one weekend I'm already visibly fatter. 😩
3 days

San diego meet up??

I know that on the first Saturday of every month, Pure Plus throws a get together at Goodbar near downtown.
We are considering going! Is anyone else from around here going?
3 days

Maintaining mobility while gaining.

That's the way to go honestly!!
If you aren't having fun through the whole process, then you aren't doing it right!
3 days

I'm excited you're having fun! I know you and your husband are adults and already know this... Just beware of people who want to use your personal information, images, etc. for harm. Enjoy your growth!

Oh we are very careful. My husband is on the pulse of everything to make sure that everything stays safe and consensual.
This feeder we found is in it for the long haul! Quite the find to be honest!
3 days
12   loading