Heavy cream

Otacon0205:
Wanted to ask other gainers, I love heavy cream but i "m a little lactose intolerant.

I found that Silk brand does an heavy cream that has the some amount of calories 45 for tbs but no diaries.

Do you think I would get the same level of gain out of it in terms of pounds and subcutaneus fat?

I'm actually in the same boat. I did try it a bit ago (forget when I posted the picture) but I will be trying it for a week here shortly since I now have the money to buy it.
Besides the cardboard-ish taste, it's not bad at all. I mixed in some chocolate and was fine lol
2 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Yes~
2. Ate myself to sleep
I did the other night lol
3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
No, but I want to
4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
Do fries from the bag on the way home count? lol
5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes
6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Nope
7. Been fatter than my current weight
Nope
8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Yep to the button!
9. Broken furniture because of my weight
I cracked one of those dumb plastic garden chairs before....
10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No
11. Fantasized about immobility
Yes I have
12. Ate until I threw up
Oh yeah...it sucks
13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
Nope, but I've gotten pretty close
14. Posted nudes of myself online
Nope
15. Been fed online
Yep
16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
All the freaking time
17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes
18. Started rubbing my belly in public
A few times, after I ate a ton though
19. Been called a pig
Yep
20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No
21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Nope, but it sounds fun!~
2 years

Hidden profile?

My friend said it works! Thank you so much!
2 years

Hidden profile?

I'm having a bit of trouble with my profile. Lately people have been telling me that I don't have a profile to view on here and that clicking on my name gives them the messages "no members found" or "no items found" and I was just wondering if there was a fix for this? I went into my account settings and made sure the box for "hide from home page" isn't checked.

Thank you!
2 years

Weight gain app

I would absolutely love this!

I am not a programmer by any means, but I'm pretty good at researching things?

But I would LOVE to have this as an app
3 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

TorRed69:
I fantasize about being the dominant half of a "feeder duo" comprised of myself and a bisexual FFA who may or may not have feedee tendencies herself-- still working that part out.

Anyway, the two of us would take in a submissive female feedee. The process would start out fairly-straightforward, where said feedee would spend her days sitting in front of the TV or computer, eating nonchalantly, as my FFA "partner in crime" would ensure that the feedee would always have something to help pack on the pounds. Sexual activity would involve all 3 of us, and would focus on ensuring the feedee's sense of satiety would be inextricably-linked to sexual release.

Over a period of months, said feedee would grow excessively-lazy, wanting to do little more than eat and be pleasured. She wouldn't want to venture outside the house anymore, and would possibly discontinue wearing clothing. While the feedee would have likely gained quite a few pounds up to this point, this is the point where everything gets "stepped-up."

The feedee's routine would transition from watching normal entertainment media to custom-made video footage showing excessively-obese, nude women eating, being stimulated sexually, or both simultaneously, smiling as they jiggle their own ample folds of flesh. Others would be self-pleasuring as they sucked greedily at the end of a feeding tube.

The feedee's psyche would be gradually broken-down in this process, until they want nothing more than to eat, be pleasured, and grow. At this point, the FFA and I would begin inducing lactation in the feedee's breasts, and utilize her own breast milk, along with heavy cream, unsalted sweet cream butter, and a host of other calorie-packed ingredients, to force-feed her relentlessly.

We would, of course, be filming this process, so that we can add more footage to the brain-washing video-- as we have with the multitude of feedees who had come before....

That's hot. I volunteer to be the submissive feedee~
8 years

Feedees: why get fat?

i would have to say 4, 2, 1, 6, and then 3

number 5 is a maybe right now~
8 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

so this is where you all have been hiding~
10 years