Cookies are nommy yummy yum

I'm inclined to agree with lilwitchygirl, the white chocolate macadamia ones are the best, although samoas girl scout cookies are a close second, so yummy so good
13 years

Stairs

I'm not that heavy (only 240) but my knees are utterly ruined from my days in the military so stairs are not exactly my favorite thing
13 years

Calling all ssffas

ThatReesesGirl wrote

He's just upset because he called Super Keepsies on me years ago. He thinks all men and Feeders on FF are out to steal me away from him. I wish I was kidding.

but I am Reeses, I am lol
13 years

Young ssbbw over 400lb

I live in southern California, SSBBW's are quite rare here and usually taken
13 years

Stuffing addict!!! must. keep. stuffing.

juicy wrote
PleaseGainMore wrote ... I want to be stuffed to the point that I can barely move or breathe 24x7!

This ^^ If I could stay stuffed constantly, I would. In a heartbeat. Nothing comes close to how great a reeeeally stuffed belly feels.

Oh Juicy... why cant we live closer
13 years

How much would you weigh ...

I'm 245 now, but before my divorce i was well over 280, and since my ex was a bbw encourager (she was a big woman who enjoyed having someone to overeat with) i think that if we hadn't split up I'd probably be well over 400 by now. damn I need some fat friends to overeat with.
13 years

If you had to pick one little debbie cake...

mmmmm lil debbies, honestly I love all of them but oatmeal cremes are my favorite, and I have polished off entire boxes many times.smiley
13 years

Who is the fatest in this forum?

Maximum wrote
Xutjja wrote
I think if you're a gold member you can search by weight on the pictures or profiles (I forgot).

Eh, if you go by that method your likely to find some fake who only wishes they were as fat as they are saying lol.

Off the top of my head, it would have to be between Shazzy, Treasure Bombshell or Carolina Dee, who also happen to be 3 of the nicest people on this forum. smiley

I 100% agree Shazzy, Treasure, and Carolina Dee are 3 of the nicest people I've ever forumed with, they are also very beautiful, classy and would love to meet them all in real life someday.
Cheers
13 years

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

Computersaysno wrote
SomeFatGuy wrote
FAIL… If you’re able to get past the first few minutes, listen to the video and totally look past him ripping on fat women. This guy is a total male shovenist pig. Constantly talking about a woman’s place is in the home raising HIS children.

Raising his children? I was hoping for deletion from the gene pool or, at the very least, sterilisation.

I wasn't listening. Is he unattached at present?

I totally agree with you, the gene pool always needs some chlorine in my opinion but that dude just needs to be skimmed out,
13 years