Hey everyone

Wellcome to the site, I hope you have a wonderfull time here
13 years

How to go about sex with ssbbw

SpitefulOne wrote
juicy wrote
You have been talking with irresponsible medical practitioners and counselors. Or you aren't listening well.

It's probably true that there's nothing wrong with you gynecologically, but it would take more attention than a pap smear to be sure. Maybe, for instance, something is throwing your hormones off. Are your cycles regular? faint?

My cycles have always been irregular. I could go many months without one and then have them too often. And some of them painful. I'm on a birth control pill to regulate it and it helps a lot.

I have been on oh so many antidepressant pills and none have made it any easier, sadly.

Sometimes I think I shouldn't simply worry about having orgasms as much as I should be concerned with actually being able to enjoy sex even a little bit.

And Bella, I have tried what you said. Reading things to get me into the mood. It's always short lived, as stimulation makes it simply go away and then I get mad.

Sorry my response is short. I feel like there isn't much more I can explain. I try to think that maybe I'll have one if I get turned on with the right guy. Everytime I'd had sex with someone, I wasn't entirely willing (my first time was extremely pressured and the guy didn't care how much he hurt me), and the other time I just did it to have someone stick around me.

I'm with someone I love but who won't have sex until after marriage. Sometimes when I'm with him I get horny but only a little like with every other instance. But damn....I really need some practice.

Thanks to those who have responded to me and tried to help me.
Sorry for so much TMI. But there is a LOT of TMI on this forum to begin with anyways. smiley

ok apparantly a lot of people missed this but irregular cycles like that are a big gynecological red flag that you might have a serious reproductive issue that combined with psychiatric meds is causing you not to have a sex drive, seriously try to get your obgyn and your psychiatrist to talk about your problem together together
14 years

I got hate mail.

honestly people do things like that either for attention or to feel better about themselves, you really do need to not just ignore them but pretend that they don't exist, for an attention whore this is truly the worst thing you can do to them
14 years

Ultimate gainer

mainstream television would never pick it up as anything but a freakshow but internet tv show, it would be huge (pun intended) I for one would love to be on it,
14 years